Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

usyk wins it

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Man I forgot all about the wild cards/subs. I wonder if they're gonna have those in place when the tournament starts or if they're just going to figure it out if it becomes necessary like the Super 6 did.
      From my understanding from the initial presser they are gonna have 8 guys in & 8 subs for each division. Idk if they plan to announce those guys at the July 8 bracket show or not. And I'm a little unsure of the exact details of this next part, but my understanding is that every card will have a sub if not 2 training to fight on any WBSS card to be added in at the last minute if needed. And if all works well & they aren't needed they will have fights on the undercard.

Sorta like how the UFC works in some high profile cases & specifically is working for the upcoming Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier II fight where Jimi Manuwa is in training & has a fight on the same card, but if either guy falls out he'll be taking their place.

Seems like it'd be hard to get high level subs to me, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Sure he's beatable if you're more skilled than him only ain't no one in the divison with that skill set let alone this tournament.
        LOL you can't just say he's beatable without all the rest can you? Thats nuts you can't even see how this guy loses. This is boxing *GGG voice*, everyone can lose.

Gassiev will be a solid scalp no doubt and I hope they fight each other so we can measure our dicks against each other as you put it. Gassiev I don't actually dislike but looking at it objectively I don't see his he beats Usyk.
        Objectively....anyone can lose. This ain't that complicated. If Kudryashov touches him right he's going nite nite too. That guy is much more basic & beatable doe, but he might be the hardest puncher in the division.

Fair enough if you think its unlikely he loses if he enters this tournament. I think its unlikely he loses too, but I believe your confidence he's so unbeatable is more delusional then realistic.

Comment

Pandas in here dropping knowledge as usual. There's no way to make a prediction when you don't know what the bracket looks like, it's all about matchups!!! That's what makes something like this so interesting. Since we already pretty much know who the 8 guys are, I hope they announce the 8 subs on that show they're doing. Kinda wish they had kept it more hush hush on the participants so there could've been that surprise factor on their show. Could you imagine not knowing any of the guys they had and then 1 by 1 dudes like Usyk, Briedis, Gassiev and Dorticos walk out from behind the curtain??? That would have been bad ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Kudryashov would finger your Cubans in the butthole.
            Bumdryas will not be able to handle that Cuban BBC.

Dorticos vs Mike Perez in the finals.

Bookmark it.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Dorticos gonna be fighting himself then or is there another Cuban on the roster?
              I'm just assuming Mike Perez will enter. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                if Usyk enters, then he would be the last man standing.. Else I'd have to go with Glowacki..
                Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                usyk wins it
                This is where Usyk will lose. He will win his share amount of fights but he will lose and WILL lose by a wide margin.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  I'm just assuming Mike Perez will enter. Lol
                  The spots are already filled up, Perez would have to be a sub

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    This is where Usyk will lose. He will win his share amount of fights but he will lose and WILL lose by a wide margin.
                    He is the #1 CW atm.. I'd take him over Glowacki & Gassiev easily.. Breidis is good but nothing special.. Dorticos has not even fought a B+ level guy yet & Khudryashov is a 4round fighter..

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      The spots are already filled up, Perez would have to be a sub
                      Roster is already filled up, really? Wth? Last time I checked there was only a handful and some were just 'rumors'. That's unfortunate...

Comment

Working...
                      X