Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for the Cruiserweight WBSS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now with the fighters all in (more or less, waiting on Eubank vs Abraham apparently) I got Usyk & Gassiev as my top 2 most likely guys to win the 200lb tournament & I got the Cubans, Dorticos & Perez, as the sleepers. At 168 I really like Eubank (assuming he beats Abraham, which I don't think is a definite thing to go down despite the odds) or Groves & Smith if Eubank doesn't get in. Sleepers I'm kinda up in the air about here cuz I've not seen enough of either of them to feel as good about them as the 200lb sleepers, but I like Avni & Rob to potentially do some surprising.

Now its just a matter to see how the brackets actually align to gauge real favorites & sleepers to go deeper based on how things look Saturday when picks get made.

Fun times. Looking forward to these tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Fat Dan tweeted that Mike Perez is the last CW to enter the tourney.

My prophecy is coming true.
      Yep, you got your guy. Perez over Glowacki is questionable, but Perez could be an interesting wild card in this. Won't really know what to expect from him and will probably come in with the lowest expectations of any of the guys in the tourney.

Comment

Working...
      X