Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ward-Kovalev II Ending, Canelo-VADA, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yea, Kovalev was really handling that bodywork, right..... ?

oh yea, he ate that **** up like it was nothing

water off a ducks back

no problem there

but, keep up the good work fella's

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      oh, fk......

so, we should not have lynched Ward in the street ?

damn

I feel so stupid now.....

no, wait.....

I did not do that, it was the dopey casuals and golov-tards

nvm, I'm all good

If this was any other fight no one would have batted an eyelid at shots hitting the belt line. But as soon as Ward is involved, these kovtards start grasping at straws, splitting hairs and using technicalities to manufacture excuses.

It's really pathetic and embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Stop making excuses and over thinking.
        If weeks didnt see low blows he's not fit to judge.
        Weeks should have told ward to keep punches up and asked if kov if he's OK.
        The first fight was controversial. The second fight stoppage was unsatisfactory at best under normal cicumstances. And taking into account con troversy of first fight the second fight ending is wholely undigestable and leaves bad stench
        Weeks could have easily missed the "low blow(s)" at the end because of the way Kovalev was bent over, and obstructed his view. No excuses or overthinking because the ref's decision to stop the fight tells you was on the same line of thinking. You wanted so badly to see Kovalev avenged his "loss" you wouldn't have accepted any outcome other than a Kovalev victory. Weeks is the scapegoat but Kovalev gave that fight away again.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post

If this was any other fight no one would have batted an eyelid at shots hitting the belt line. But as soon as Ward is involved, these kovtards start grasping at straws, splitting hairs and using technicalities to manufacture excuses.

It's really pathetic and embarrassing.
          What technicality explains why Kovy turned his back on Ward, looked to the ref on multiple occasions, and didn't fuss one bit when the ref called the fight

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
            he didnt admitt anything, if you want to imply that and make it your opinion then i respect it, just dont put words in his mouth and use your logic as is a fact...
            Okey... okey, whatever you say. Stupid fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              What technicality explains why Kovy turned his back on Ward, looked to the ref on multiple occasions, and didn't fuss one bit when the ref called the fight

and even more intriguing..... what technicality prevented Hugh Grant and maxi_pad from noticing that?

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                bread was spot on once again
                Agree. I don't always agree with Bread's take, but I almost always agree with him & this one was spot on across the board.

I even like what he said about feeling bad for Kov cuz he's taken bad situations & now he's 34 & 0-2 vs his biggest rival with a bunch of killers on the way up. This is a thankless sport that eats the young & old alike & thats kinda f#cked up & too real almost regardless of how much we all enjoy boxing.

Comment

Ward broke Kovalev down with legal body shots.

Only the final punch was low but Kovalev was already hurt by that point. And even that last blow wasn't a full on nut shot, since the Russian was bending over and sticking his hips back to get away from any more body punches.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Okey... okey, whatever you say. Stupid fanboys.
                    maxi talking about fanboys, LMAO.....

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Kovalev also " referred " to these punches as low

I think you need a better source
                      I swear it's a waste of oxygen and brain cells trying to convince some of these people. Kovalev was broken and was looking for a way out. Hopefully he man up and admit it so his delusional fanbase can move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X