Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ward-Kovalev II Ending, Canelo-VADA, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ward-Kovalev II Ending, Canelo-VADA, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards discussing a variety of topics, including numerous questions regarding the Andre Ward vs. Sergey Kovalev rematch, the performance of referee Tony Weeks in that fight and the overall outcome, Canelo's decision to reject the WBC title in the upcoming fight with Gennady Golovkin and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The guy who wrote in to say canelo is dirty is a imbecilic twat, probably that clown jubei/maxi. He says BECAUSE he doesn't want wbc belt,& claims it's because he won't be forced to test yr round. Only dvmbazzs think that wbc clean fighter program means any of that. All it means is fighters are ENCOURAGED to use vada IN CAMP,& it has nothing to do with being tested yr round. Its sad that bread is so ignorantly going along with this bs.

Thats why floydie was sued & lost over making ******ed accusations like those. Bread doesnt know this,& basically agrees blindly. Canelos been 1 of the main fighters using vada from beginning & demanding it. If I hate someone I wont slander them over it. Fighters should be commended for always using vada,& these clown journos shouldnt talk out their ass about serious shît.

And only vs liam smith did he not use vada, because uk tests smith,so smith cancelled vada.
    Last edited by kushking; 06-26-2017, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Now my suspicion on Canelo is becoming clearer. Memo is really a genius on JMM. "peeleft:

Comment

WAIT

Is Canelo enrolled in VADA?

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
          The guy who wrote in to say canelo is dirty is a imbecilic twat, probably that clown jubei/maxi. He says BECAUSE he doesn't want wbc belt,& claims it's because he won't be forced to test yr round. Only dvmbazzs think that wbc clean fighter program means any of that. All it means is fighters are ENCOURAGED to use vada IN CAMP,& it has nothing to do with being tested yr round. Its sad that bread is so ignorantly going along with this bs.

Thats why floydie was sued & lost over making ******ed accusations like those. Bread doesnt know this,& basically agrees blindly. Canelos been 1 of the main fighters using vada from beginning & demanding it. If I hate someone I wont slander them over it. Fighters should be commended for always using vada,& these clown journos shouldnt talk out their ass about serious shît.

And only vs liam smith did he not use vada, because uk tests smith,so smith cancelled vada.

u got definitive proof he getting VADA tested this fight?

Comment

Great observations by Bread once again. The only thing I disagree slightly on is letting the fight go on longer. I've said it quite a few times but Kovalev left the ref no other choice by staying in that position. If Weeks didn't step in to stop the fight Ward would have no other choice but to go to his head. He couldn't reach Kovalev's body because was bent over. The only place he couid have punched Kovalev was either the back of the head or a vicious upper cut. Either way, it wouldn't be good for Kovalev. Weeks couldn't stop the fight and give Kovalev time to recover because he never saw or called the low blow. He couldn't warn Kovalev for bending over because this would stop Ward's momentum and help Kovalev. He stopped it at the absolute right time, all because of Kovalev's actions.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards discussing a variety of topics, including numerous questions regarding the Andre Ward vs. Sergey Kovalev rematch, the performance of referee Tony Weeks in that fight and the overall outcome, Canelo's decision to reject the WBC title in the upcoming fight with Gennady Golovkin and more.
              [Click Here To Read More]

good call by breadman

this thread will be bare

bread is too sharp for the casuals

Comment

Breadman has outdone himself once again with another great mailbag. They just keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work Mr. Edwards

Comment

I said maaany times, Canelo is using PEDs. And I was called a hater.

Yo Bread I think Canelo is getting a pass for turning his back on the WBC. Now all of a sudden he doesn’t want to fight for the WBC title. He had no problem fighting for it when they were giving him belts at catchweights. No one is calling him on this but I will. I know the Clean Testing Program has major holes but it does put you in the VADA testing pool all year around. I have always suspected Canelo of being on something. He’s the most explosive Mexican fighter ever. Why else would he all of a sudden favor the IBF, WBA and WBO belts over the WBC when the WBC is the belt that has it’s deepest Mexican heritage and it’s the organization that has literally taken care of him. I’m calling bull****.

Bread’s Response: I don’t want to speculate but you have an interesting point. Canelo did fight for the WBC title at super welterweight at a catchweight vs Matthew Hatton. That’s not an opinion that’s a fact. He also was given lots of room to not have to defend against his mandatories at both 154 and 160. His grace periods were very long. In fact I can’t remember him making an actual mandatory defense of either belt. He is a tremendous fighter and he doesn’t need many favors but let’s just say the WBC was very good to him.

I really don’t know what is going on with him and the WBC. Maybe he’s upset that they stripped him. But Golovkin was his mandatory and if you don’t defend against your mandatory then you have to be stripped. I really don’t know how upset he can be at that because he’s fighting Golovkin after all. Who knows what’s going on?

Comment

It's pretty incredible how spot-on Breadman was about this fight. It's a sad thing that the people who were saying that he was an idiot and questioning his boxing knowledge are now nowhere to be found to eat crow and apologize. This guy knows boxing. I look forward to seeing more of his mailbags...

Comment

Working...
                    X