Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ward-Kovalev II Ending, Canelo-VADA, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    I thought u know everything about canelos fights? Whats wrong now your admitting u dont know shît?
    But anyways ******,smith was already being tested by ukad like ALL uk fighters are mandated,& Smith pulled out of testing 3 weeks from the fight, BECAUSE he was supposedly concerned with issues fury had with them,& gbp said **** it we know hes clean & they warnt gonna cancel fight over it,as both fighters were tested regardless. Stop letting your hatred allow u to make a complete ass hole of yourself clown

http://vada-testing.org/liam-smith/
    Shut the **** up, you aint fooling me. Canelo pulled out of VADA so he could take some **** to make weight. His manager said: "there's not enough time to take full benefit of VADA testing". Smith didn't pull out of anything first, and as I told you, there's no problem in being tested by VADA and UKAD at the same time. Spence and Brook did it, and so did Vlad and Joshua.

Stupid person. God, please kill these people.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Shut the **** up, you aint fooling me. Canelo pulled out of VADA so he could take some **** to make weight. His manager said: "there's not enough time to take full benefit of VADA testing". Smith didn't pull out of anything first, and as I told you, there's no problem in being tested by VADA and UKAD at the same time. Spence and Brook did it, and so did Vlad and Joshua.

Your a stupid fàggot,canelo put it in the contract like he does every fight fûckface. Why the **** would he do that if he was going to cheat?& i know fighters can use both dîckface,canelo & kahn did both. Smith is the 1 who pulled out dîckface. And why no response to link I posted of gstring signing for vada less than 1 mo before fight with lemule?No response there huh fàggot.

Kill yourself pathetic fàggot,I will now post as my signature pics of your prior posts that prove what a know nothing gimp u are. Twat.
      But of course lets see what gggimp gggaylord excuses u come up with about your daddy gstring.
      Or you won't reply at all as usual when gggimps are
      http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...testing--96271
      Last edited by kushking; 06-27-2017, 12:06 PM.

Comment

waaaaah, I hate Canelo, waaaaah

Comment

Still no reply to my link about gstring not doing vada huh fangirl.coward

Comment

Originally posted by BoxAztinca View Post
            Actually that is how it works. If any part of the glove touches the belt love, it's legal. Joe Cortez was on Golpe a Golpe on Saturday to explain this.
            Hi BoxAztinca, do you remember exactly what Cortez said? Maybe you can upload the Golpe a Golpe segment on youtube. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              Hi BoxAztinca, do you remember exactly what Cortez said? Maybe you can upload the Golpe a Golpe segment on youtube. Thanks.
              Ok its a spanish clip just to let yall know, but I'll do it later tonight. To kinda set up the clip, the host was citing the fake Tony Weeks account, saying he made a mistake in stopping the fight, and the blows were low. Joe Cortez said he spoke with Tony Weeks, and Weeks said he was completely comfortable with his decision, and that he doesn't even have a Twitter. Cortez said he agrees with Weeks, that all blows except for the final one were legal, and at that point, the fight was over. Kovalev's body language showed he did not want to continue fighting. The host of Golpe a Golpe said "well maybe Weeks should think before he tweets."... he said this several times, even though Cortez kept correcting him, that Weeks DOES NOT HAVE A TWITTER lol... all boxing referees I have spoken to seem to unanimously agree, that the fight was officiated correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxAztinca View Post
                Ok its a spanish clip just to let yall know, but I'll do it later tonight. To kinda set up the clip, the host was citing the fake Tony Weeks account, saying he made a mistake in stopping the fight, and the blows were low. Joe Cortez said he spoke with Tony Weeks, and Weeks said he was completely comfortable with his decision, and that he doesn't even have a Twitter. Cortez said he agrees with Weeks, that all blows except for the final one were legal, and at that point, the fight was over. Kovalev's body language showed he did not want to continue fighting. The host of Golpe a Golpe said "well maybe Weeks should think before he tweets."... he said this several times, even though Cortez kept correcting him, that Weeks DOES NOT HAVE A TWITTER lol... all boxing referees I have spoken to seem to unanimously agree, that the fight was officiated correctly.
                Thanks for this informative post, although I disagree that the final blow was low.

BTW that host is a butthurt Kovtard.

Comment

Working...
                X