Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Hughie Fury Now in Manchester, September 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    British fighters are the A side. Deal with it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Undeserving hypejobs that duck the REAL HW champion of the world enabled by gullible wankers.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Ok I missed this post this clears up what I was replying to from joe strong - still took the easy way out though. Hughie also admitted on Boxnations official channel he passed on Joshua and later also curved Deontay Wilder...now he 'Injures' himself lucking up by recent conflicts with Parkers team and got the fight in the UK! and to make matters worse Tyson Fury is the reason cousin Hughie is now fighting for a world title and they both failed drugs test! WOW!!!
      Hughie is a serial ducker. He was mandated to fight Whyte for the British title but managed to get out of that too

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        Hughie is a serial ducker. He was mandated to fight Whyte for the British title but managed to get out of that too
        OMG! he ducked Dyllan Whyte too! are ****ing kidding me?! WOW!!! this guy is like the James Bond of the HW division next thing you know hes going to load-up his gloves with bricks and get away with it too!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Worst part is we shouldn't even laugh, here we have a guy who quite clearly refused to travel then claimed injury when he should have been in NZ. Duco were right, 'their is a nasty fracture of the moral compass'. Duco obviously knew Team Fury would refuse to fight should they lose the purses, they must have informed them they had no intentions of fighting should they have lost the purses. Pathetic really, I can't grasp why Parker and his team didn't travel to the UK for the first time if they were going to concede down the line. Peculiar mentality, if they'd have shown some backbone the WBO would have stripped this clown's mandatory shot either that or Warren has some major influence with them. Obviously the latter makes sense knowing the relationship we're aware of Warren has with this crew.

It's about time these organisations are held to task and investigated thoroughly. I don't particularly hold the WBO in high esteem but that said I hold the others no higher. As far as I'm concerned their is no champ right now or the winner of Klitschko and Joshua is as close to one as we actually have to reestablishing a new lineage, Fury kept Klitschko out of the ring with his doping testing issues for a year, Klitschko should never have been removed from any rankings and Joshua although I wouldn't have called him the second best heavyweight at the time he should have been held in higher esteem than Wilder due to his record against common opposition imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            If this was staged on the moon, Parker would still knock this bum out. Hughie is just like his inbred brother Tyson, they both can't punch. We all know hughie has stamina problems based on his recent fight where he gassed out but had the fight stopped for a head butt when he wanted to (corruption) and won on the cards.

Mark my words, Parker will ****ing murder Hughie. Only thing Parker has to worry about his drug testing! We know both Furys are cheats.
            You could actually here in the corner Peter telling Hughie that the fight was to be stopped and not to worry that it would be deemed accidental head clash hence going to the cards. I was in disbelief when I heard it. The corruption in the UK is ridiculous.

This kid ain't got no heart that much is certain.

Comment

Looks like Parker swallowed the hook, Warren is reeling him in now. Parker gets the best payday of his life, and Warren has his terms on a much bigger payday. If Parker loses, all the coniving and scheming to get the fight in the UK worked. If Parker wins, Warren's terms will tie him to Warren or tie him up.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                I'll take Millers version over yours.

"David Haye went for the money so he got scared and he's not eligible now to fight for the belt," said Miller, referring to Haye's decision to face cruiserweight belt-holder Tony Bellew.

"Hughie Fury didn't want to fight a four-man eliminator, me versus him and Joseph Parker versus Andy Ruiz. And of course, it would've been me versus Joseph Parker. So all of a sudden now that Joseph Parker didn't look so great, Frank Warren wants to push Hughie Fury back in the mix. But you're not eligible anymore. You jumped out of the opportunity, number one, number two is you failed a drug test - which is not even clarified, yet.

"So how are you going to be mandatory for a title shot, number one, when you stepped out on a fight. And number two, you got drug test problems."

http://www.boxingscene.com/jarrell-m...vision--112061

This sounds about right to me knowing these overrated scared HW's - we both know how they operate.
                Then how come Miller didn't protest or line up another stay busy fight? He has dropped in the rankings behind Pulev, Ruiz & Hammer. Miller can do all the yapping he wants. Why has he not pursued a fight with anyone ranked ahead of him? The answer is he can't fight because he is tied up in a legal battle to get out of his contract. His career is on hold. The tourney got thrown out when Tyson Fury vacated. It wasn't going to happen. Miller needs to sort his contract stuff out first. The WBO didn't mandate an eliminator they just gave Fury the mando when Haye decline his shot.

Comment

Hmmm.. Interesting to see they gave no reason to fight in UK when Duco had won the purse bids the last time to fight in NZ
                  It might work in Parker's favor if he wins, then a fight with AJ could be even bigger with parker getting the UK exposure..

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    You could actually here in the corner Peter telling Hughie that the fight was to be stopped and not to worry that it would be deemed accidental head clash hence going to the cards. I was in disbelief when I heard it. The corruption in the UK is ridiculous.

This kid ain't got no heart that much is certain.
                    I believe that as well. Joseph Parker will KO him with non stop pressure. The problem with this kid Hughie is that he is building his name off his brothers psuedo win over Wlad in what fury **** riders call a strategic victory where Fury outclassed him but what people who have more than 2 brain cells in their brain called a fight with no winner between two losers. The titles should have been stripped from both of them after that fight. My proof is the Wlad that attacked AJ, if he fought like that vs Fury he would have slept Fury.

No doubt Parker is a vulnerable champion that can easily be beaten, Wlad even after his knockout loss to Joshua would KO Parker. However he is still fast, has heavy hands and throws combination while applying decent pressure which he can step up for this fight will be more than enough to get Hughie out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Then how come Miller didn't protest or line up another stay busy fight? He has dropped in the rankings behind Pulev, Ruiz & Hammer. Miller can do all the yapping he wants. Why has he not pursued a fight with anyone ranked ahead of him? The answer is he can't fight because he is tied up in a legal battle to get out of his contract. His career is on hold. The tourney got thrown out when Tyson Fury vacated. It wasn't going to happen. Miller needs to sort his contract stuff out first. The WBO didn't mandate an eliminator they just gave Fury the mando when Haye decline his shot.
                      You would think the tournament would be in greater demand once a champion vacates right? oh well...thats just me.

Comment

Working...
                      X