Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Hughie Fury Now in Manchester, September 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Hughie Fury Now in Manchester, September 23

New Zealand's star fighter, WBO world heavyweight boxing champion Joseph Parker, has been forced to take his fight with British boxer, Hughie Fury, to the UK after the later's camp refused to fight in Auckland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A prospect is the 'A' side here - yes a prospect! who did Hughie beat for this opportunity? I do remember he ducked 'Big Baby' Miller for the eliminator and STILL got the mandatory spot. These Brits are to be blamed for this, sickening really.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      New Zealand's star fighter, WBO world heavyweight boxing champion Joseph Parker, has been forced to take his fight with British boxer, Hughie Fury, to the UK after the later's camp refused to fight in Auckland.
      [Click Here To Read More]

well I guess we know who the A-side is

this is much better for Parker

better money, less distractions, less responsibility for his management team..... and if his career is even slightly successful, then he won't be based in New Zealand anyway

no big deal

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        A prospect is the 'A' side here - yes a prospect! who did Hughie beat for this opportunity? I do remember he ducked 'Big Baby' Miller for the eliminator and STILL got the mandatory spot. These Brits are to be blamed for this, sickening really.

ahahah yep, Parker got rag-dolled

no big deal

good on Fury's team for getting what they wanted

also, we wouldn't want any more nasty " injuries " would we

Fury will not have injury problems in this camp

Comment

The fight is scheduled in the UK this time cuz the acne bacteria on Hughie's back weren't able to attain a passport to enter Australia last time I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            ahahah yep, Parker got rag-dolled

no big deal

good on Fury's team for getting what they wanted

also, we wouldn't want any more nasty " injuries " would we

Fury will not have injury problems in this camp
            This guy is not even suppose to be fighting and much less for a world title ; hes suppose to be suspended! but the dirty judge lifted his ban! imagine if Deontay Wilder was doing all of this?! but this inbred ****** gets a pass from NSB, nobody says anything!!!

Comment

Like the Stiverne situation, just get this fight over with so more options open up. Hopefully Hughie doesn't pull any more bull**** and this fight actually goes thru this time

Comment

Thats the mystery of the f#cking year.

I think its gotta be Fred Kassi as f#cking nuts as that is to say outloud cuz he's not fought since Kassi in a year & that was for some bs low level WBO title.

I've been dogging Pulev & Lipinets for their mandatory shots, but those title shots look legit compared to Hughie's.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  The fight is scheduled in the UK this time cuz the acne bacteria on Hughie's back weren't able to attain a passport to enter Australia last time I heard.
                  I hear drug testing will be very strict, radioactive testing is being insisted by team Parker, also Joey is to wear a hazardous-waste suit during the fight.

Comment

This guy is not even suppose to be fighting and much less for a world title ; hes suppose to be suspended! but the dirty judge lifted his ban! imagine if Deontay Wilder was doing all of this?! but this inbred ****** gets a pass from NSB, nobody says anything!!!

I didn't hear that

what about Tyson, wasn't he in the same boat ?

hmmm, not sure..... maybe they were clean I dunno

we need standardized testing, so all that stuff goes away

Mayweather was right

he is a liar, and disingenuous..... because he only demanded testing from Pacquiao because he knew that Manny was juicing..... if he really cared about cleaning up the sport he would insist that his own fighters were tested

but yea, he was right

Comment

Working...
                    X