Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women's Boxing/Female fight game ever gonna be good/big?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    No, never. Nobody cares about WNBA and people will care even less about broad boxing.

Only time im interested in seeing broads in front of the camera is when they are taking a ****k .
    Originally posted by gauze View Post
    i have zero interest in women's boxing. please don't waste television time/showtime cards on it.
    Exactly. I mean, unless she's Hot Or something, what's the point? That's pretty much the only reason I Watch female tennis. Damn, many of them look like supermodels. But other than that, the top female player would loose to the 500th ranked male, so why would I Watch AA baseball when I can Watch MLB, so to Speak? (I Know thats a bad analogy. Comparing female to male sports is more like comparing a little league team to MLB or something).

Comment

no

theyre all shlt

plus they wear tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

plus they wear tops.
        I lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I lol'd
          pros let dem ******* out.

Comment

You know, I think a big part of this is that sports in general are all marketed towards men and men compose the vast majority of the viewership.

If there were millions more females interested in these sports they could probably identify with women's sports better and grow all of those sports to make them much bigger.

But men usually just watch women's sports for the pretty women
            Last edited by jay543; 07-27-2017, 01:23 AM.

Comment

pros let dem ******* out.
              Originally posted by jay543 View Post
              You know, I think a big part of this is that sports in general are all marketed towards men and men compose the vast majority of the viewership.

If there were millions more females interested in these sports they could probably identify with women's sports better and grow all of those sports to make them much bigger.

But men usually just watch women's sports for the pretty women
              And? This is a surprise LOL? I read somewhere that more men Watch women's tennis than women Watch it. I'll let u take a wild guess as to why.

Heck, I think male tennis is 1000 Times better. But those tits on Caroline Wozniacki....... http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...-poses-7398016

Comment

I hope so, but boxing snobs don't take it seriously enough.

Comment

pre reduction simona halep...the best thing that ever happened to tennis

Comment

pre reduction simona halep...the best thing that ever happened to tennis
                    She doesn't really have the face IMHO, but I'll hang out at the dairy Bar.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                      She doesn't really have the face IMHO, but I'll hang out at the dairy Bar.
                      her doctor should be executed

Comment

Working...
                      X