Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never seen such open advocacy for fouling as im seeing with this

Americans showing incredible bias and are out in full force for this one

Comment

• Christ. Kovalev fans a ******ed and cry babies (including idec). Guys, the belt line is legal. They're weren't there three consecutive low blows. Poeple are mad b/c the great white hope got beat. Btw I'm white. I am white southern, gun toting republican, so there's no race card being played here.

The fact is a lot of people just dont like ward because he is an "uppity" black man who doesn't act in some bafoonish, stereotypical way that can be laughed at. Stop pouting.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Anyone have voice tapes on Malignaggi's hysterics on the stoppage?
        It was a CHAMPIONSHIP fight. Paulie wasn't even knocking the low blows. He was like MOST of us hating on the early stoppage. And it was stopped to early. What is he gonna get brain damage or concussions from body blows????

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Ward landing three consecutive low blows in a row is a complete myth and fabrication.

Shame on this writer for repeating that lie.
          They're trying to rewrite history. They can't accept that their man was beaten fair and square. It's sad really.

Comment

• Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
            Christ. Kovalev fans a ******ed and cry babies (including idec). Guys, the belt line is legal. They're weren't there three consecutive low blows. Poeple are mad b/c the great white hope got beat. Btw I'm white. I am white southern, gun toting republican, so there's no race card being played here.

The fact is a lot of people just dont like ward because he is an "uppity" black man who doesn't act in some bafoonish, stereotypical way that can be laughed at. Stop pouting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Got stopped by ward, kovalev did. Keep crying... Your tears are scrumptious.

Comment

• He owes us an apology. After that sequence he should had Kovalev recover and let Ward properly KO him.

So much for not feeling Ward punches

Comment

• Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
                  Christ. Kovalev fans a ******ed and cry babies (including idec). Guys, the belt line is legal. They're weren't there three consecutive low blows. Poeple are mad b/c the great white hope got beat. Btw I'm white. I am white southern, gun toting republican, so there's no race card being played here.

Thank you!

Comment

• Refs job is to save a fighter that's incoherent or in trouble of not being able to protect himself. That's why the referee is there. We did not see (only assume from Cathy's escape route since Kov had none) neither did the ref see any low blows in final sequence.

Comment

• Ward piunvches like a girlk no way would he stop kov under normal ciurcvumstances.
                      Whenever ward fights anyone half decent it goes 12 rounds
                      So its bordering delusional to suggest kov was on way out. Mayvpbe takje a breather for a few rounds like Joshua v wkad

Comment

Working...
                      X