Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Weeks Owes Apologies to Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weeks ****ed up the stoppage but I think his reasoning was that Kovalev was *****ing about low blows that weren't low for the past 4 rounds straight.

Weeks decided that if Kovalev was bent over in pain and had been hurt to the body to the point of crying about it and turning his back for 4+ rounds then he was seriously hurt and Weeks decided to stop the fight.

Should Weeks have stopped the fight on a clear and obvious low blow? No.

Did Kovalev intentionally put himself in a position where he could be TKO'd because of his antics? Yes.

Did Andre Ward put on a great performance to break down and beat Kovalev's ass? Hell Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay543 View Post
      Weeks ****ed up the stoppage but I think his reasoning was that Kovalev was *****ing about low blows that weren't low for the past 4 rounds straight.

Weeks decided that if Kovalev was bent over in pain and had been hurt to the body to the point of crying about it and turning his back for 4+ rounds then he was seriously hurt and Weeks decided to stop the fight.

Should Weeks have stopped the fight on a clear and obvious low blow? No.

Did Kovalev intentionally put himself in a position where he could be TKO'd because of his antics? Yes.

Did Andre Ward put on a great performance to break down and beat Kovalev's ass? Hell Yes.

GREAT post !!

If Ward had taken a dive, and been pleading to the referee for help..... these two-faced b1tches would be ridiculing him without mercy

I am actually happy that these classless-clueless b1tches will never keep it real.....

..... because the ones who admitted they were wrong and gave Ward credit, are off the hook..... these other b1tches are still fair game

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Out of interest which fighters does Hauser have an agenda against?
        Black non-HBO fighters. He did a 5 part series crying at Mayweather/Haymon for the Pacquioa fight

Comment

Working...
        X