No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Weeks Owes Apologies to Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post

This writer owes this website an apology.
    The writer is obviously trying to appeal to all the idiots that lost money and can't stop crying over a legit stoppage

Comment

• If we’re gonna talk low blows, we’ll talk rabbit punches,” Ward said. “We can’t talk one without the other. And I honestly feel like his was intentional, because he really doesn’t know how to fight inside. That’s the best thing he can do.”

Ward is basically indirectly saying he low blowed kovalev on purpose. People are actually saying he broke him down, any man with a set of nuts would fold after getting 2 left uppercuts in the jewels by a light HW.

Comment

• That Ward can really dance

Comment

• Fine stoppage by a man concerned with the well being of another man.

This article is a week late, and about fifteen dollars short.

This is my last time acknowledging the bulls#it....too much other boxing to look forward to.

Comment

• Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Weeks owes nothing. kova bent over and quit. he owes his own fans an apology

Kovalev owes Weeks an apology for faking that foul

and the golov-tards..... ooops, I mean..... Kovalev fans..... they owe Ward an apology for being clueless classless b1tches

Comment

• Originally posted by taste View Post
              I would settle for Weeks just admitting he had a really bad night.

Outside the ring, I'm a fan of Ward because he represents the sport with dignity and class. Kov? Not so much. However I much prefer to watch Sergey's style than Wards. So it makes me a fan of his as well as I like to watch him flatten dudes. I thought he won fight 1 and thought he could do it again.

That said, it was a horrible stoppage, and I really wanted the fight to continue so I could see Kov spanked conclusively, and show us his will was broken. The right hand by Ward was the game changer and like many have stated, Weeks robbed Ward of the pleasure of beating down the bully, and he robbed Sergey of any chance of maybe showing us something epic. Week's performance =
              Agreed. Well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                All week? If you see his history, you would he doesn't like Andre Ward.
                Naw I don't pay attention, and from now on I'll skip his posts if I can. Might as well try to hurt his money by not giving him clicks. I do it with Hauser all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                  Naw I don't pay attention, and from now on I'll skip his posts if I can. Might as well try to hurt his money by not giving him clicks. I do it with Hauser all the time

Out of interest which fighters does Hauser have an agenda against?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

There's another low one, followed by a punch to the back of the head.

And btw, one low blow should be enough for a foul to be called, it doesn't need to happen multiple times
                    I just saw a man fake like he got hit in the nuts after holding on for dear life. Kovalev was landing rabbits and Ward hit him back, but I didn't see the rabbit punches from Ward. Fact of the matter he couldn't take the fight from Ward

Comment

• Its over and done with. Apology isnt gonna change the verdict.

Weeks just needs to be suspended.

Comment

Working...
                      X