Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Erupts, Tears Apart Hearn and Whyte Over Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sell your soul to Haymon and then turn down career-high best offers. This one doesn't make sense. It's an easy fight for Wilder to win. These guys let their ego get in the way of smart business. Sometimes you just need to know what your worth, Wilder clearly doesn't know his value. He is delusional.

Comment

It's apparent to me that for the good of the sport Wilder/Parker needs to be made ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by robbie barrett View Post
        sure he was paid 900k for washington.
        ok well he just got paid like 5 mill so he has no reason to go to england to fight some fat bum like whyte....

Comment

Wilder is too stupid to understand that Hearn is offering to build him & put more money in his pocket; too proud to realise that Whyte is a bigger draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Let a leech like Hearn in his business and Wilder will be on the shelf fighting off contract issues for years. 3 mil sounds good until you think of court costs and down time getting rid of that blood sucker.
            I can't think of a fighter he's done that too. His fighters seem to be paid really well and he's done well by a lot of them. Froch was struggling profile wise before he joined Hearn. He helped brook out a lot too and look what he's done with Joshua. Wilder could do a lot worse than Hearn.

I am a fan of Hearn but I do think asking for options on wilder is cheeky if that is what he's asked for then I'm not shocked deontay hasn't taken the fight but there is nothing wrong whatsoever with the amount of money being offered.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXINGADICT View Post
              ok well he just got paid like 5 mill so he has no reason to go to england to fight some fat bum like whyte....
              What other than to make $4mill, get UK exposure and to potentially set up a fight with Joshua, yeah he has no reason lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                Oh I'm with you, he should totally snatch that up. But like I said, I believe this is exactly what he's like behind close doors. Except this time he f'd up and put it on twitter lmao.
                Probably true!

They'll have to come up with something great to change wilder's plans of fighting bums for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  I can't think of a fighter he's done that too. His fighters seem to be paid really well and he's done well by a lot of them. Froch was struggling profile wise before he joined Hearn. He helped brook out a lot too and look what he's done with Joshua. Wilder could do a lot worse than Hearn.

I am a fan of Hearn but I do think asking for options on wilder is cheeky if that is what he's asked for then I'm not shocked deontay hasn't taken the fight but there is nothing wrong whatsoever with the amount of money being offered.
                  Wilder should gladly sign terms with Hearn!

"ooh i'm not comfortable with more multimillion dollar paydays"

Wilder should fire whoever his advisor is,move to UK and sign with hearn tomorrow.

Comment

I mean AJ got Mandatory's to take care of as does Wilder with Stivernie (Unfortunately for us the fans) so why not get Stivernie the hell out of the way and then head to the UK and fight Whyte WTF is wrong with that? WEAK Respond by Wilder VERY WEAK! He destroys Whyte! Or how about the WBC orders a Ortiz vs Whyte Eliminator with the Winner getting a shot at Wilder Next!
                    Last edited by sicko; 06-22-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicky View Post
                      Wilder is too stupid to understand that Hearn is offering to build him & put more money in his pocket; too proud to realise that Whyte is a bigger draw.
                      Parker's team are clever.. they want Bellew so they can build their interest in the UK to be able to get a fight with AJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X