Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Erupts, Tears Apart Hearn and Whyte Over Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
    7mil lol. Its not like Whyte has fought anyone of note and won, an old Chisora doesnt cut it in my book. It would be a perfect opportunity for UK exposure for Wilder but no lool.

Having said that, as I mentioned in another thread, this would still be the best opp Wilder would have on his record. Stivernne well hes just like the Charles martin record on Joshuas a bum.

I personally think Wilder would KO Whyte, unless Whyte got in insane shape which I can never see happening.

I would imagine behind close doors this is what Wilder is like, and pretty much the reason why hes fought no one. If you wanna be great sometimes you have to bite the bullet and say fuk it, i'll take the lower amount and make the fights happen!
    Lower amount?

It's double his best payday ever!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Lower amount?

It's double his best payday ever!
      Its lower than what he wants, but yeah still his best payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell Kane View Post
        Lou DiBella&#8207 Loudibella
        Lou DiBella Retweeted BoxingScene.com
        C'mon eddieHearn. Stop with the Twitter offers and attempts to get Whyte attention. His best cred almost losing to Chisora. Make rematch.

Eddie Hearn&#8207 eddieHearn 1h1 hour ago
        Replying to Loudibella
        Lou with all respect you aren't even in the discussions!

Lou DiBella&#8207 Loudibella 47m47 minutes ago
        And, eddieHearn, you aren't your Dad. Baseball analogy: you were born 6 inches from home plate. Why the mean spirit & arrogance? #badwinner

Eddie Hearn&#8207 eddieHearn
        Replying to Loudibella
        I'm not trying to be my dad but I'm not a mouthpiece either 👍🏼

Lou DiBella‏ Loudibella 35m35 minutes ago
        Lou DiBella Retweeted Eddie Hearn
        Good, because your Dad is a real man and a nice person. I'm nobody's mouthpiece, son.

Eddie Hearn&#8207 eddieHearn
        Replying to Loudibella
        He likes you too and so do I when you aren't sulking. Log off Lou you will get told off 👌🏼
        Lou got told off by silver spoon boy

Hilarious.

Comment

Let a leech like Hearn in his business and Wilder will be on the shelf fighting off contract issues for years. 3 mil sounds good until you think of court costs and down time getting rid of that blood sucker.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
            Its lower than what he wants, but yeah still his best payday.
            How can you demand 5 times your best payday for a guy barely in the top 10?

Aj is busy. Parker is busy. Fury is fat.

what 'plans' is the dude talking about? It's absolutely ridiculous.

Fuking great offer to get 3-4 mil to fight DW.
            He should have replied:
            "where do I sign!??"

Comment

Wilder would be wise to take what he is given there is no demand for him even here in the states. AJ is a bigger deal here because he isnt chasing bums for nearly 40 fights like Wilder. He is an afterthought. He has joined the likes of Gary Russel and Adonis Stevenson as the champs nobody cares about. The PBC Effect: Feast on too many bums and people stop caring and these clowns act shocked when they realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Let a leech like Hearn in his business and Wilder will be on the shelf fighting off contract issues for years. 3 mil sounds good until you think of court costs and down time getting rid of that blood sucker.
                Who took Matchroom to court exactly?
                Who ever complained of Matchroom with Eddie Hearn??

All I ever see are boxers praising Hearn to high heavens for sorting their lives out.

This is a man who got Paul Smith 3 world title shots + a fight against Ward.

Comment

Bong squad needs to realise a 3mil fight vs whyte will lead to a aj fight

He obviously thinks whyte is too big a risk for 3 mill

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      How can you demand 5 times your best payday for a guy barely in the top 10?

Aj is busy. Parker is busy. Fury is fat.

what 'plans' is the dude talking about? It's absolutely ridiculous.

Fuking great offer to get 3-4 mil to fight DW.
                      He should have replied:
                      "where do I sign!??"
                      Oh I'm with you, he should totally snatch that up. But like I said, I believe this is exactly what he's like behind close doors. Except this time he f'd up and put it on twitter lmao.

Comment

Working...
                      X