Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Erupts, Tears Apart Hearn and Whyte Over Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation: "I want Anthony Joshua!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrij View Post
      Term is fight has to be in the UK. There is a reason why Wilder is hiding since 2 years in ALABAMA.
      Why would the champion have to go to the UK to fight Dillian Whyte of all people? Did you see Whyte's last fight in the UK where received a dubious decision victory from the judges?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Why would the champion have to go to the UK to fight Dillian Whyte of all people? Did you see Whyte's last fight in the UK where received a dubious decision victory from the judges?
        because it's quadruple his last payday?
        Wilder always goes on about being "world champion" and fighting all over the world.

Well here's your chance muther****a, for a great payday too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          These haters know Whyte would get splattered and would be facing serious harm after the brutal KO he suffered vs. Joshua, then a war with Cheezora, now you put him in with the 'Bronze-Bomber'?! WOW!!! Eddie Hearn must enjoy ruining his fighters -- I mean look what he been doing to Kell Brook now hes trying to feed Dyllan Whyte to Deontay? cold-blooded.
          Is this post meant to be that funny?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            because it's quadruple his last payday?
            Wilder always goes on about being "world champion" and fighting all over the world.

Well here's your chance muther****a, for a great payday too.
            You care entirely too much about this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Wilder is no draw.. he's in no position to make demands. Besides he always says he'd love to fight in the UK because there's more money here.. He's got what he's asking for but goes back on his own words.

Remember that the terms for this fight included that the winner gets in line to fight AJ! I thought he wanted a shot at AJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                Wilder is no draw.. he's in no position to make demands. Besides he always says he'd love to fight in the UK because there's more money here.. He's got what he's asking for but goes back on his own words.

Remember that the terms for this fight included that the winner gets in line to fight AJ! I thought he wanted a shot at AJ?
                I think he's got used to feasting on bums in Alabama

A whyte fight is exactly what he needs and for 3milly . Would be daft to turn that down

He's the worst hw champion since the great Charles martin

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  I think he's got used to feasting on bums in Alabama

A whyte fight is exactly what he needs and for 3milly . Would be daft to turn that down

He's the worst hw champion since the great Charles martin
                  He makes it really hard to like a guy like him.. Don’t know how his fans support him.

He bangs on about how he wants AJ and that he’d love to fight in the UK but when he gets offered his highest payday $4mill and a chance to get the fight with AJ, HE PRICES HIMSELF OUT!!!

WTF he’s a hypocrite and always talks a BIG game but only fights bums.. he’s done this for 38 fights! Next year his supports will still be supporting him when he will be fighting guys like Breazeale!

Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                    what other than to make $4mill, get uk exposure and to potentially set up a fight with joshua, yeah he has no reason lol.
                    he is the champion you mug! He doesnt need some fat out of shape bum to make a fight with joshua... Either joshua is man enough to fight wilder or he is not... Simple... Aj got wobbled by a fat bum like whyte so i understand why his puppet master eddie he protecting him....

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      Wilder would be wise to take what he is given there is no demand for him even here in the states. AJ is a bigger deal here because he isnt chasing bums for nearly 40 fights like Wilder. He is an afterthought. He has joined the likes of Gary Russel and Adonis Stevenson as the champs nobody cares about. The PBC Effect: Feast on too many bums and people stop caring and these clowns act shocked when they realize it.
                      You know those guys AJ is KOing are Wilder left overs. Not fighting bums? Second hand bums sounds better?

Comment

Working...
                      X