Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
    He's not saying he took it easy on Jacob's and we didn't hear the question, which could have been something like, "do you think you'd have this fight if you'd koed Jacobs?"

He's been effusive in coming Jacobs.

Relax.
    Ugh! EXACTLY, he acknowledged Jacobs as a very good fighter that would give anybody problems...but the hate is greater than reason with some...

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      If that's the case...why did Oscar already have the 15 million offer?
      Oh yeah. Forgot about that. Mind you no contract was finalised til after Canelo - Jr so it's not like it was set in stone. Regardless the issue I was addressing was whether Golovkin claims to have deliberately looked bad against Jacobs. He didn't.

Did any of the contractual details of the $15 mil offer ever make it into the public domain btw.. if they did I never saw that ish.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-22-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        There's some fans reading that into it, but that ain't actually what Golovkin says. All he says was that if he'd looked devastating against Jacobs then Canelo might not have fought him. That may even be true. At no point does he say that he didn't look good against Jacobs on purpose.
        You're going to need to explain it them as you would a child....

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          Golovkin continues to fight lesser opponents because he can't get anyone else in the ring = GGG haters criticize him and say he only fights bums.
          Golovkin finally gets the fight he's been asking for with Canelo = GGG haters say he doesn't deserve the fight because he has been fighting bums and didn't look spectacular against Jacobs.

It doesn't matter what he does, you racist, bias pricks are going to bad mouth him either way. If Golovkin was an American you'd be all up his ass.
          Here we go crying about being american....and if the dude was black, you would be a fan of his now

Comment

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. Mind you no contract was finalised til after Canelo - Jr so it's not like it was set in stone. Regardless the issue I was addressing was whether Golovkin claims to have deliberately looked bad against Jacobs. He didn't.

Did any of the contractual details of the $15 mil offer ever make it into the public domain btw.. if they did I never saw that ish.
            Again bro, CHILDREN

Comment

No, but Loeffler never denied it either, which also says something

Comment

Originally posted by PolitikDitto View Post
                After Canelo knocks him out he's gonna wish he never got the fight at all. Only 3 more months and the great white hype if finished. Can't wait.
                Canelo is whiter than GGG.

Comment

Jacobs is shid, doesn't even know how to punch and stay balanced, C level. Watch him and see how flawed he is.
                  GGG would smash him had he wanted, just schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                    Jacobs is shid, doesn't even know how to punch and stay balanced, C level. Watch him and see how flawed he is.
                    GGG would smash him had he wanted, just schooled him.
                    Riiiight, because we know it's ALWAYS a good idea to leave it up to the judges

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      No, but Loeffler never denied it either, which also says something
                      Yeah, fair enough. Not quite sure what it says, but 'something' we can agree on . It's kind of redundant at this point anyways. Jacobs did give Golovkin all he could handle, Golovkin didn't let that **** happen deliberately and Canelo is fighting Golovkin.

Never quite sure why folk on here expend so much time micro-analysing every throwaway comment by boxers who, let's face it, generally just seem to say the first bit of crap that pops into their heads.

Comment

Working...
                      X