Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If I Finished Jacobs, Probably Don't Have Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    We back to lame excuse that GGG looked like garbage on purpose to land the canelo fight? Hahaha
    Nah you just been looking weaker and weaker as you step up in class and stop fighting tomato cans.

When canelo whoops and beats GGG his excuse will be I let him bust me up on purpose just to land the rematch. LMAO

I don't have this avatar picture for no reason

Comment

He couldn't finish Jacobs if he wanted too.

Comment

So you will rematch jacob after canelos' fight (no matter the result) just to show us that you did it on purpose, isnt it little gigi?

Comment

We back to lame excuse that GGG looked like garbage on purpose to land the canelo fight? Hahaha
          Nah you just been looking weaker and weaker as you step up in class and stop fighting tomato cans.
          Lemeiux, Brook, Jacobs Vs. Liam Smith, Khan, weight drained Chavez jr... seems to me canela's been the one fighting washed up tomato cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            That's your ignorant opinion but truthfully, there really is NO disputing you have a solid bar of red k

Who's the idiot?
            Yeah lol I got some h0mo p@ctard all butthurt, so he was a b1tch and red k'd me.... thats a puzzy for you

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
              Lemeiux, Brook, Jacobs Vs. Liam Smith, Khan, weight drained Chavez jr... seems to me canela's been the one fighting washed up tomato cans.
              Ohhh, but Chavez looked so great at the weigh in, the fact that he couldn't deal with canelo is all being weight drained huh? LMAO

Comment

When canelo whoops and beats GGG his excuse will be I let him bust me up on purpose just to land the rematch. LMAO
                There's some fans reading that into it, but that ain't actually what Golovkin says. All he says was that if he'd looked devastating against Jacobs then Canelo might not have fought him. That may even be true. At no point does he say that he didn't look good against Jacobs on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  There's some fans reading that into it, but that ain't actually what Golovkin says. All he says was that if he'd looked devastating against Jacobs then Canelo might not have fought him. That may even be true. At no point does he say that he didn't look good against Jacobs on purpose.
                  If that's the case...why did Oscar already have the 15 million offer?

Comment

Gotta be honest, I kinda agree with GGG, had he KO'd Jacobs I don't think Canelo's people make the fight, the fact that GGG has looked somewhat vulnerable helped make the fight. Not saying that Jacobs wasn't good and that's why he couldn't KO him, but it definitely helped other boxers realize that GGG isn't superhuman.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      Sooooo much truth in one post. Good stuff.
                      Golovkin continues to fight lesser opponents because he can't get anyone else in the ring = GGG haters criticize him and say he only fights bums.
                      Golovkin finally gets the fight he's been asking for with Canelo = GGG haters say he doesn't deserve the fight because he has been fighting bums and didn't look spectacular against Jacobs.

It doesn't matter what he does, you racist, bias pricks are going to bad mouth him either way. If Golovkin was an American you'd be all up his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X