Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the ward v kovalev result be overturned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No.

Ward has got 2 wins against Kovalev, both are some kind of controversial, but, on the other hand, ward deserves some credit for stepping up and facing top guy in division.

Kovalev was very bad in both fights, he disapointed me.

Comment

• Wow that's a pretty even poll. But......we already know that the result will not be changed and it's a shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        If this is true and he doesn't react until the body shots land it must be true that his nuts are on his stomach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Wow that's a pretty even poll. But......we already know that the result will not be changed and it's a shame.
          That's not an even poll unless you don't know how to count.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            he had been complaining for several rounds, man. i don't know how many more times you want the guy to have to motion to his ****. he's got to use his hands to box.

if points had been taken earlier ward would have stopped repeatedly flirting with the beltline and mixing in low blows. weeks ****ed up in the middle rounds. at the very least you need to look ward in the eye and let him know you're not going to let him play games and give him a firm warning. and FFS let kovalev recover if there are obvious, hard, or repeated low blows. he didn't once let him recover.
            I meant after the stoppage. I think he was ready to pack it in before the final barrage to his nuts. either way, weeks dropped the ball, and ward was cutting it close if not intentionally hitting him low.

Comment

• No but the Rigo fight should definately be overturned

Comment

• First off, they never change these things even in obvious cases. This one is iffy at best. Ward won. It's done and dusted. The stoppage was too early, but the writing was on the wall. Ward was coming on and Kovalev was gassed.

Comment

• overturned for what.

**** like this happens every weekend.

Comment

• Kov knew ward had reputation for low blows so hoped ref saw them and kov played up a bit. But it backfired this time.
                    Ref thought he was legitamely hurt by legal above belt pounches? Kov should have writhed on floor in azgony sdo ref would know its not a normal good body shot

Comment

Working...
                    X