• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake wwe boxing match.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Low as hell? Nah.
      Seeing a black man win at anything really brings em out. They mad once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        His dad is white and Irish. I could easily claim him as white as well, he's half white.

I think people are mad because that stoppage was complete bs

Comment

• Decent performance from Andre Ward, during there first fight i pointed out that Ward was not in his best condition, and appeared static! (Virgil Hunter than later explained that Ward was unable to do any road work during their entire training camp!)......Ward body and movement looked way more stable last night, and for me personally in terms of bruit strength he looked stronger than Kovalev! (I did not really agree with the timing of the stoppage, some of these referee's need to chill out! especially during world title fights, where the fighter should only be stopped in my opinion if they are completely incoherent or defenseless! Kovalev was neither of these, but in my opinion Ward would of won the fight finishing strong! A truly emphatic victory on Ward's behalf was ruined due to the referee!

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            It's funny, really. I always read the post-fight comments to see those who are unusually salty. Whining about low punch and forgetting the rest. Or claiming a fight was fixed because what they wanted didn't happen. Always good reading

Comment

• Let's put an end to this crap. Kovalev was getting the snot and piss beat out of him. If you don't want the ref to stop the fight, do something. Anything.

Comment

• Surprising that Ward could hurt Kovalev with a head shot. Broke him down I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by repsa View Post
                  Surprising that Ward could hurt Kovalev with a head shot. Broke him down I guess.
                  It's only surprising when u believe the hype that Ward can't punch 🤛

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                    I got my first motorcycle at 10 y/o (Yamaha DT 50) and my first car at 15 (Dodge RAM 50), so I know nuts about bus...
                    Did you scream out the n-word in celebration last night? I already know the truth.

Comment

• It would be nice to see him unify with superman...

Comment

Working...
                      X