No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Stops Sergey Kovalev in Eight To Retain Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Did you scream out the n-word in celebration last night? I already know the truth.
    Your avatar should be "Zero Substance"

But for your concern I didn't watch the fight live because I was with my kids doing a "sunset BBQ" at the beach (near my home)

I watched the fight in the middle of the night (torrent, dam the british one, no one have a link for the HBO version?), And what the "n-word" is? "zozopean"? lol

And you? you were like this with your "buddy"? but who is "Derranged" between those two morons?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      It's Kovalevs fault Ward hit him in the balls? I don't care what position the man put himself in, there is no excuse for repeated low blows like that
      There was ONE borderline punch the rest were clean. Kovalev decided to bend over below the belt line, which is illegal. Its like turning your back to an opponent mid-combo and complaining about a rabbit punch. He was out regardless and not defending himself the fight was done.

Comment

• S.O.G! Watched the fight again and Ward really put in a great performance. Took Kovalev's soul and broke him down mentally.

Rather than people complaining about Ward's low blow, which I agree the last shot was low, not to the balls low but low nonetheless, we should be commending Ward for not ending Kovalev's career when he bent down and turned his back in a championship fight after a perfectly legal shot. Ward had every right to end him at that point, instead, he allowed Kovalev a chance to ask for the referee to intervene and then even allowed him the chance to turn around and face him... before almost decapitating Kovalev shortly after.

It's a real shame Weeks stopped the fight, it would have been more satisfying for Ward to show he is the superior fighter by finishing him. Kovalev was not coming back from that point on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDKING View Post
          fake wwe boxing match.

* brand new account
          * silly, whiney, comment

are you..... an alt ?

the ONLY question is, why are you not here on your real account?

I think I know

Comment

• come on guys, be honest......

time for an intervention.....,

what REALLY hurt the most..... ?

1) watching Ward beat Kovalev ?

2) KNOWING that he would do the same thing to Golovkin ?

come on now, honesty will heal you

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
              Your avatar should be "Zero Substance"

But for your concern I didn't watch the fight live because I was with my kids doing a "sunset BBQ" at the beach (near my home)

I watched the fight in the middle of the night (torrent, dam the british one, no one have a link for the HBO version?), And what the "n-word" is? "zozopean"? lol

And you? you were like this with your "buddy"? but who is "Derranged" between those two morons?
              I don't know who those two guys are but most likely I'd be the one half asleep. Twat. I don't play the ****in accordion like some French f@g.

Comment

I don't know who those two guys are but most likely I'd be the one half asleep. Twat. I don't play the ****in accordion like some French f@g.
                French are BS no doubt! I speak some English and some french but there's no way I'm english, french, european or white! despite having green eyes... but there's a lot of today white American (as you?) who think, act, and looks like europeans, and like you they can't accept the truth... and I don't drink french wine and champagne as you and there's no way I goes into french restaurants as you!

So you are 35, still a moron who post nothing relevant, and also a traitor? dam your parents must be proud of you... and in fact, you still live with them? LOL!!!

And you get paid by Putin too?
                And you are probably another nosey who love to rummage through other people computers...

And hey b!tch no link for the HBO torrent of Andre Ward/Kovaleva? but keep your russian's version for yourself...
                Last edited by BoxHec; 06-18-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                  French are BS no doubt! I speak some English and some french but there's no way I'm english, french, european or white! despite having green eyes... but there's a lot of today white American (as you?) who think, act, and looks like europeans, and like you they can't accept the truth... and I don't drink french wine and champagne as you and there's no way I goes into french restaurants as you!

So you are 35, still a moron who post nothing relevant, and also a traitor? dam your parents must be proud of you... and in fact, you still live with them? LOL!!!

And you get paid by Putin too?

And hey b!tch no link for the HBO torrent of Andre Ward/Kovaleva? but keep your russian's version for yourself...
                  What the hell are you going on about?

Comment

• Now that I have had a chance to see the full fight, I think Kovalev was putting on a very lame acting job. The punch Ward threw in the second round was not low. It was on the beltline. Kovalev acted like he had just been kicked in the n...ts. The punch in the 7th round was slightly low, but no way was it bad enough to cause Kovalev to bend over. That was an acting job. The first body shot that Ward threw in the eighth round that hurt Kovalev was on the beltline. Among the last three punches that Ward threw, the first*was definitely a legitimate body punch, the second was low, and the replay made it impossible to see if the third one was low. However, Kovalev was already bent over when Ward threw those last three punches, , so you cannot blame Ward if he was aiming for the body and hit Kovalev low.

The stoppage was a good one because Kovalev was out on his feet and sitting between the ropes. There was no reason to let Ward keep punching and end up causing what could be permanent brain damage.

Comment

What the hell are you going on about?
                      Like kovaleva and his fans you understand nothing when someone put you in your real place...
                      And hey peephole, I need to go now, happy father's day judas!
                      Last edited by BoxHec; 06-18-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X