Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I'm The King, Not My Fault Kovalev Pulled Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree man he seems willing to fight anybody, Its not his fault he could easily be the best 175 lb fighter in the world but we dont know

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      Adonis' path is clear:

1. fight his mandatory Alvarez then

2. fight winner of Ward-Kov

End of criticism.
      I would love it if that happened! I pray that Stevenson would take short money in order to have the fight here, at the Bell Center. It would be massive in Montreal.

Comment

I think Badou Jack is next for Stevenson, Adonis is the man but he still ducked Kovalev and I don't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Yeah, Kov vs Stevenson is a fire fight.

I would rather see it than Kov vs Dre 2 to be honnest.
          so would I tbh and it should have happened 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            I would love it if that happened! I pray that Stevenson would take short money in order to have the fight here, at the Bell Center. It would be massive in Montreal.
            Him fighting the winner of Ward-Kovaliov at the Bell Center would be more than great!!! But I don't see Ward coming there, in Canada... Kovaliov would come...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              Him fighting the winner of Ward-Kovaliov at the Bell Center would be more than great!!! But I don't see Ward coming there, in Canada... Kovaliov would come...
              Yeah but... Showtime or HBO ?

I doubt no camp would give an inch after the previous debacle ...

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                Yeah but... Showtime or HBO ?

I doubt no camp would give an inch after the previous debacle ...
                Yvon Michel doesn't give a shit, he worked with HBO... It's Stevenson the one who is signed with Showtime. Unfortunately, there is not enough hype in the U.S. in order to have this fighted aired by both HBO and Showtime...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Didn't know you were an Adonis fan...

I thought you didn't like "one trick pony punchers" like GGG but only slick tecnicians...

I wonder what makes you an Adonis defender.

Let me guess....
                  Haha....BUSTED!!!!!!!

Comment

Stevenson might KO Ward or Kovalev violently with a bomb??

Adonis the convicted pimp has a power much like Wilder has power in the right hand. Stevenson the haiti witch doctor prison alum might just be the best light heavy in the world with all that power. Let's see them all fight each other. Fonfara is a joke though a frail skinny pole who falls easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      I wonder why you're on Kovalev's lap.

Let me guess.....
                      Ho, I'm not at all.

I just thought he beat Ward, but never followed him, let alone liked him.

I think Kovalev is somehow a mad dude.

But you don't like Adonis either, you just like his colour.

You're a narrow minded idiot with a sht life who loses is time worshiping black fighters and shtting on white fighters.

You don't really care about boxing but only about your racial agenda.

Your posts are never related to true boxing matters.

Comment

Working...
                      X