Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: I'm The King, Not My Fault Kovalev Pulled Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
    Who exactly are you talking about??? Dawson was the lineal/wbc champ, cloud was the former ibf champ with only one loss on his record, bellew was the #1 contender and went on to become cruiserweight champ, fonfara was a solid contender fresh off of wins over campillio when he was still relevant, and g Johnson which was a slugfest, bika has fought a who's who of boxers without being stopped, tank was a ko puncher fresh off of knocking out Rodriguez..... what exactly is the complaint??? Sure those guys are no Cedric Agnew, or Blake caparillo, or mohammedi, or didn't bring the buzz like a Kovalev vs pascal 2..... but I wouldn't say those guys aren't high level competition. I almost forgot the highly ranked chilemba in that list of "top opposition" that Kovalev has been facing. Lol
    Dawson was a good win which I give him full credit for. I'll accept cloud too another good win. Bellew was a zombie at the weight but ok I'll give him that. Sakio bika has fought everyone and lost...at supermiddle weight. Since then we've had 3 years of bum after bum whilst kovalev has fought Ward Hopkins and pascal in that time period.

Comment

• SuperDuck dropped a log near center ring that Max almost stepped in as he proclaimed, "I'm da real champ!!!!", with his boys acting like they were holding him back from Kov. Kov would smack that ex-pimp up with a powdered right hand.

Comment

• Kov didn't duck but Duva did....

Kov will fight anyone however Kathy was protecting her interest as he's the only marque fighter she has. She should have never took the HBO deal when negotiating with Stevenson team. Stevenson team wanted a purse bid which would have generated the most money for both fighters instead she took safe money with HBO. This is why Kov doesn't make what he should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          This guy just hates the truth.

Stevenson would been a fool NOT to go to Showtime.
          Kovalev should have gone with him.

He'd be a LOT richer...that's for damn sure.

Stevenson can buy a fleet of Kovalev's...

Going to Showtime is not what killed the fight
          Duva killed by running away from the purse bid.
          Had he gone to Showtime he would be as relevant as Stevenson is. Which is not very, nobody in the division respects him or calls him out anymore cuz they know he is a joke. Fighting nothing but cans and calling himself the man. Delusional just like you and dumb as a brick just like you. Guess thats why you like him. He's the biggest joke in the division and you are the biggest joke on this site. Everyone knows you are nothing more than a racist clown. Which is why you deny him of any wrong doing in the running from Kovalev cuz the color of his skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
            Wilder beats any HW out there *******. Nice spelling
            yea...his record of 37 nobodies and that stiff Stiverne scream best HW..lol!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              yea...his record of 37 nobodies and that stiff Stiverne scream best HW..lol!!!!
              Who cares? He beats any HW alive today

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                Him fighting the winner of Ward-Kovaliov at the Bell Center would be more than great!!! But I don't see Ward coming there, in Canada... Kovaliov would come...
                U are probably right bud. We shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  Had he gone to Showtime he would be as relevant as Stevenson is. Which is not very, nobody in the division respects him or calls him out anymore cuz they know he is a joke. Fighting nothing but cans and calling himself the man. Delusional just like you and dumb as a brick just like you. Guess thats why you like him. He's the biggest joke in the division and you are the biggest joke on this site. Everyone knows you are nothing more than a racist clown. Which is why you deny him of any wrong doing in the running from Kovalev cuz the color of his skin.
                  How is kovalev relevant???

Stevenson is fighting in packed houses every time he fights.

He's cashing checks Kovalev will never see.

.....and he has a Title..............unlike Kovalev

Comment

• Originally posted by goldenbear View Post
                    Kov will fight anyone however Kathy was protecting her interest as he's the only marque fighter she has. She should have never took the HBO deal when negotiating with Stevenson team. Stevenson team wanted a purse bid which would have generated the most money for both fighters instead she took safe money with HBO. This is why Kov doesn't make what he should.
                    bingo.

stevenson-kovalev hasn't happened because it's too risky for duva to allow it. without kovalev, she becomes completely irrelevant. kovalev is the only reason main events is able to exist at the HBO level. even when kovalev's HBO contract had expired, she still wouldn't allow the stevenson fight because she needed to use the thread of that fight to maximize leverage with HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      How is kovalev relevant???

Stevenson is fighting in packed houses every time he fights.

He's cashing checks Kovalev will never see.

.....and he has a Title..............unlike Kovalev
                      He only fights in Canada he would do very poor in the states we both know that. Kovalev would pack the house in his own country too you moron. Kovalev far more relevant and considered as one of the 2 top LHWs by anyone who actually watches Boxing. Most dont even bother mentioning Stevenson cuz everyone knows he is feasting on bums and would get destroyed by Ward or Kovalev. Face it the guy is a joke and if he wasnt black you'd be hating on him non stop. Cuz we all know you are nothing but a racist moron and just one big joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X