Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American boxing fans rooting for foreign fighters like Kovalev, Loma, Pac, etc....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    people can root for whomever they choose to root for..you cant tell a person who to root for
    Thank you!!!

This what I wanted to hear.

Comment

For me I like who I like. Some examples

Crawford - One of my favs
      Loma - One of my favs
      Rigo - Cannot stand
      Ward - Cannot stand
      Booboo - One of my favs
      Golovkin - Like
      Lemieux - One of my favs
      Porter - One of my favs
      Thurman - Like
      Kovalev - Cannot Stand
      Danny Garcia - Cannot Stand

Comment

I would NEVER root for a foreign Fighter against an American. I hope all the above people u mentioned, lose to Americans. I have nothing personally against them, but I root for Americans against non-Americans. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          I keep hearing that non-black American boxing fans should be supporting Spence, Ward, Wilder, Davis, Crawford, etc., instead of supporting foreign fighters like Lomachenko, Pacquiao, and Kovalev. Some are even being accused of racism.

But I do not see the logic in this at all. White people should be allowed to root for people who share the same looks as them. They share little to NO culture with African Americans. They have nothing in common at all. So why shouldn't they be able to root for Kovalev and Lomachenko, who look and dress like they do?

Do you agree?
          What absolute nonsense. I don't care less what color skin someone has. I only care what country is on their passport. I support Spence, Ward, Jacobs, Wilder, (Caleb) Plant, all American Boxers, regardless of whatever skin color they might happen to have. I root for flag, not for skin color. Stop race-baiting. People from all sides do it and I'm tired of it. The only race is human. Let's focus on BOXING.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            My point still stands, the average white American shares nothing in common with you and your fighters. Why do you get upset when they do support their own, even if they are foreigners?
            Who ****ing cares if they are black or white or green or pink or blue? For crying out loud, I have friends in every skin color. My wife is freaking Filipina-American and she rooted for Floyd against Manny. She doesn't dislike Manny or anything, but she was like, I became a Naturalized American Citizen, do now I root for Boxers from MY country (USA). She's as patriotic and flag-Waving as any American of any skin color. We have family in The US Military. Regardless of our background, we are Americans first.

GO ANDRE WARD! KO KOVALEV!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              America is supposed to be a ****ing melting pot accepting anyone. I know that's not where we are right now, we're a bunch of racist ******s making orange assh*les president, but supporting fighters like Kovalev or Pac is the whole reason the country ****ing exists.
              I dont support Pac or Kovalev because theyre not US citizens. I support Americans. I do support President Trump (and I have friends of every race that do as well) because we're conservatives generally, and would normally vote for whoever the GOP nominee was anyway, because we are Pro-Life, pro-straight, Strong Military conservatives, regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                I live in the 60s ain't no Mexicans doing anything here like that they got their own and they stay there just like in Compton they got their lil corner too but they ain't taking our hoods.

But funny you should mention that cause Korea town is just up the Shaw where the Mexicans are taking your people's territory
                live in the 60s? aint the f-13 in your area? and they've been known to tag up nk. and no surprise that korea town is run by mexicans. asians dont claim turf or live there, that's where all their businesses is at. they live out in the rich area lol.

Comment

Working...
                X