Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American boxing fans rooting for foreign fighters like Kovalev, Loma, Pac, etc....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    Do you not know who Jin is? gangbanger
    hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      You don't like Trump supporters but you use their racist rhetoric.

All you do is go on about Black people
      Not a word about whites and their racism

You like Kovalev...I'm sure he don't like Asians.

You baby-d*ck mofos are sick.
      And you large nostril mofos are out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        That may be true if you're old as hell but the average non senior doesn't care, and no one but you is mad.
        What's life like in South LA? I hear the Mexicans outnumber you guys like 5-1 now. Poor you, getting ran out of your own neighborhoods. Must suck living in an area with gun shots going off every hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          My point still stands, the average white American shares nothing in common with you and your fighters. Why do you get upset when they do support their own, even if they are foreigners?

Whites turn your countries into pedophile hangouts...but you talk **** about Black people like we're the ones wiping our asses with your race.

Comment

Whites turn your countries into pedophile hangouts...but you talk **** about Black people like we're the ones wiping our asses with your race.
            That's white people's problems, it's not my fault they can't get none from their women so they resort to pedophilia. Not sure why you keep mentioning that as if it relates to me. I get pussy on the regular.

Comment

What's life like in South LA? I hear the Mexicans outnumber you guys like 5-1 now. Poor you, getting ran out of your own neighborhoods. Must suck living in an area with gun shots going off every hour.
              Mexicans outnumber Asians by 20-1.

That must really suck.

Comment

Mexicans outnumber Asians by 20-1.

That must really suck.
                Not really because we're cool with them. They aren't killing us off and removing us from our neighborhoods like they are in your neighborhoods. I have more in common with Mexicans than I do you. They are decent hardworking people, even the illegals. Funny how illegals can barely speak a lick of English but still find more work than you guys do. They don't rely on welfare.

Comment

That's white people's problems, it's not my fault they can't get none from their women so they resort to pedophilia. Not sure why you keep mentioning that as if it relates to me. I get pussy on the regular.
                  Look how he makes excuses for whites just like the baby-d*ck flunky he is.

You don't get anything
                  Not with that 3 incher.

I can reach places in a womb you didn't know existed

Comment

Mexicans are just there they not coming into our hoods bangin they got their own and I got my own spot im good you just biiitch made probably never even been in a fist fight You def the type to walk with your head down around real niiggas pissing your pants.

Comment

Look how he makes excuses for whites just like the baby-d*ck flunky he is.

You don't get anything
                      Not with that 3 incher.

I can reach places in a womb you didn't know existed
                      Try 6 inches, De'Rashoy

Comment

Working...
                      X