Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American boxing fans rooting for foreign fighters like Kovalev, Loma, Pac, etc....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American boxing fans rooting for foreign fighters like Kovalev, Loma, Pac, etc....

I keep hearing that non-black American boxing fans should be supporting Spence, Ward, Wilder, Davis, Crawford, etc., instead of supporting foreign fighters like Lomachenko, Pacquiao, and Kovalev. Some are even being accused of racism.

But I do not see the logic in this at all. White people should be allowed to root for people who share the same looks as them. They share little to NO culture with African Americans. They have nothing in common at all. So why shouldn't they be able to root for Kovalev and Lomachenko, who look and dress like they do?

Do you agree?

More or less. Pac has more in common with me than Broner even if one was born at closer geographic coordinates.

I can't see myself socially interacting with Broner for even 5 seconds. It would be awkward like finding out you were set up on a blind date with a shemale.
    Last edited by ////; 05-31-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

America is supposed to be a ****ing melting pot accepting anyone. I know that's not where we are right now, we're a bunch of racist ******s making orange assh*les president, but supporting fighters like Kovalev or Pac is the whole reason the country ****ing exists.

Comment

You focus and over think race too hard like a fuccboa who doesn't feel comfortable in his skin, all cause you seen some trolls on here race baiting doesn't mean it's the views of a entire race of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          I keep hearing that non-black American boxing fans should be supporting Spence, Ward, Wilder, Davis, Crawford, etc., instead of supporting foreign fighters like Lomachenko, Pacquiao, and Kovalev. Some are even being accused of racism.

But I do not see the logic in this at all. White people should be allowed to root for people who share the same looks as them. They share little to NO culture with African Americans. They have nothing in common at all. So why shouldn't they be able to root for Kovalev and Lomachenko, who look and dress like they do?

Do you agree?
          Dude why don't you find a local chapter of the Klan and call it a day. You can indulge yourself with like minded people and stop cluttering up the forum with your nonesense.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            More or less. Pac has more in common with me than Broner even if one was born at closer geographic coordinates.
            Exactly. I have more in common with Pacquiao too. Plus I could have a decent conversation with him. With Broner I would be made to feel as if I was inferior to him. Plus I wouldn't understand his slang/use of ebonics. I have nothing in common with those in the rap scene.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Dude why don't you find a local chapter of the Klan and call it a day. You can indulge yourself with like minded people and stop cluttering up the forum with your nonesense.
              I am Asian, I would not be accepted within that racist hate group.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                He'd love to but they don't allow Asians.

Comment

Exactly. I have more in common with Pacquiao too. Plus I could have a decent conversation with him. With Broner I would be made to feel as if I was inferior to him. Plus I wouldn't understand his slang/use of ebonics. I have nothing in common with those in the rap scene.
                  You sound gay and insecure af probably from the OC

Comment

I am Asian, I would not be accepted within that racist hate group.
                    So you support and love them from afar.

Poor little thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X