Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American boxing fans rooting for foreign fighters like Kovalev, Loma, Pac, etc....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Mexicans are just there they not coming into our hoods bangin they got their own and I got my own spot im good you just biiitch made probably never even been in a fist fight You def the type to walk with your head down around real niiggas pissing your pants.
    Actually they are. Look at Compton. Look at Watts. Maywood.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      Actually they are. Look at Compton. Look at Watts. Maywood.
      I live in the 60s ain't no Mexicans doing anything here like that they got their own and they stay there just like in Compton they got their lil corner too but they ain't taking our hoods.

But funny you should mention that cause Korea town is just up the Shaw where the Mexicans are taking your people's territory

Comment

I like fighters more for their style or personality than their nationality. The US is so big, I dont really put much weight on a fighter being from the US when theyre like 3000 miles from me. The only exception would be like hometown / local fighters I will try to support.

Comment

I live in the 60s ain't no Mexicans doing anything here like that they got their own and they stay there just like in Compton they got their lil corner too but they ain't taking our hoods.

But funny you should mention that cause Korea town is just up the Shaw where the Mexicans are taking your people's territory
          Little do you know no Asians actually live in Koreatown, they just work and have businesses there. But once again, Mexicans don't got beef with us so we're good anyway.

And no, I remember reading about all the Mexican gangs in Compton were wiping you guys out left and right and forcing you to move to San Bernardino, the Bay and other areas.
          Last edited by Shaolin Sword; 05-31-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            Little do you know no Asians actually live in Koreatown, they just work and have businesses there. But once again, Mexicans don't got beef with us so we're good anyway.

And no, I remember all the Mexican gangs in Compton were wiping you guys out left and right and forcing you to move to San Bernardino and other areas.
            What do you know about Compton show me any facts to that cause you can't I doubt you even be in the city if you don't know that K town is 35% Asian so yes dumbass that means a lot of you live there.

And you sure do love the klan cause San bernandino where all the meth addict klan whites stay probably less then 1% of blacks in that whole trashy ass county

Comment

its more about fight styles. People like to watching exciting power punches.. Who the hell wouldn't enjoy watching Loma or Pac fight?

Comment

What do you know about Compton show me any facts to that cause you can't I doubt you even be in the city of you don't know that it's 35% Asian so yes dumbass that means a lot of you live there.

And you sure do love the klan cause Sam bernandino where all the meth addict klan whites stay probably less then 1% of blacks in that whole trashy ass county
                I don't live in San Bernardino, my people weren't subjected being wiped out of their own hoods. I stay in my nice upper middle class suburb. And you are wrong. There are a TON of blacks in San Bernardino. Are you literally high?

But I feel for you though, South LA is a terrible place to live. Can't even walk around alone in those neighborhoods in fear of gang members gunning you down for no reason. I've been watching the news and there's a new shooting there at least 2 times a day. That little black boy was gunned down, I believe he was only 15. Sad stuff.

Comment

PS A.K, I don't want to continue arguing with you. I don't even remember what the original argument was about. Just know that race relations here in the US are at an all time low and we should be working on a solution to that instead of making it worse. The fact that this fight is being marketed this way does not help one bit.

Comment

people can root for whomever they choose to root for..you cant tell a person who to root for

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      [ook how he makes excuses for whites just like the baby-d*ck flunky he is.

You don't get anything
                      Not with that 3 incher.

I can reach places in a womb you didn't know existed
                      Dude you're white...just give up the act already.

Comment

Working...
                      X