Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: A Girl Slapped My Shoulder - Ward's Punches Like That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    Kovalev basically said if the punches are not hard they should not count.....lol
    Why are you laughing?

No offense, but I'm pretty sure you had Roman G. losing to Rungvisai.

I could be wrong about it being you, though.

Comment

in case claressa shields has something to say about this

Comment

Go home, Kovalev, you're drunk again.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Because there is a thing called scoring, and having a glove on your face doesn't exactly help your vision.

Ward isnt a puncher, never has been, and it was pretty clear to see vs kovalev he was even less than usual, his best punches did zero to kovalev but make him look like a fool for getting smacked in the face and influence the scoring.
          Your just Proving my my point. If he hits like a girl why not just go in there and KO or whip her every round?
          Kovalev, I think hes a great
          Fighter, but I have issues with a person putting down an opponent that he himself was "Too DAMN CAREFUL" in there with. Get in there and whip her ass if your so fkn good. Dont talk about it AFTER the fight!! Kov was scared of Ward. Still is. I dont like insecure fighters.

Comment

God damn kovalev your a weapon

I think kovalev knocks down ward more than once and wins a UD!!

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
              ward hit him more times most of the rounds . while kov was busy doing nothin ward was outboxin him
              Na Ward Loss man. He was the one getting out-boxed. While he was showboating doing wheel houses Kovalev was jabbing him right in the face and had a KD. They gave the fight to Ward. Period.

CompuBox showed that Ward connected on 34 percent (116 of 338) of his punches. Kovalev threw more punches but connected on a smaller percentage (126 of 474, 27 percent). Kovalev landed more power shots (78) than Ward (61), according to CompuBox
              Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 05-31-2017, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Dude you were stung ans staggered numerous times by stiff jabs.

You were hit so hard with a one two body shot combination that it spun your whole body around.

You were hit so hard with a straight left that it sent your head through the ropes.

You were even lifted off of your feet with an uppercut to the solar plexus against the ropes.

But he hits like you were slapped on the shoulder by a girl?

Lol, gtfoh!

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  You can't walk through a guy's punches just because he doesn't hit that hard. All the smothering and wrestling eats your energy up very very quickly and he can still score while you lunge in.

Buncha clueless coach potatoes
                  So Kov can't walk through a girl's punches and knock her out? Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    Na Ward Loss man. He was the one getting out-boxed. While he was showboating doing wheel houses Kovalev was jabbing him right in the face and had a KD. They gave the fight to Ward. Period.

CompuBox showed that Ward connected on 34 percent (116 of 338) of his punches. Kovalev threw more punches but connected on a smaller percentage (126 of 474, 27 percent). Kovalev landed more power shots (78) than Ward (61), according to CompuBox
                    Here's a scenario for you. You and I are fighting in a 3 round fight ayt.

First round: Close round, but you landed 15 punches to my 10 punches, 10-9 to you.

Second round: Easy round for me. I landed 35 punches and you landed only 10. 10-9 to me.

Third round: Close round, I landed 12 punches to your 16 punches. 10-9 to you.

You win the fight by scores of 29 - 28 on all three scorecards.

NSB fanboys come through and compain that I should have won the fight because I landed 57 total punches compared to you who landed only 41.

Get the picture?

Comment

the same thing will happen

that fight will be a boxing match, and Kovalev will be defensively responsible..... just like he was last time

heard all that " Kova will walk through Ward " stuff before

Comment

Working...
                      X