Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: A Girl Slapped My Shoulder - Ward's Punches Like That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev: A Girl Slapped My Shoulder - Ward's Punches Like That

Oxnard, CA - Yesterday at Boxing Laboratory in Oxnard, California, former WBO, WBA and IBF Light Heavyweight World Champion, Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) opened his training session to the media in advance of his upcoming showdown with Andre "S.O.G." Ward (31-0, 15 KOs). Below are quotes from this event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Choclotito hits harder than the coward

Comment

Comment

yet he beat you

Comment

Kovalev basically said if the punches are not hard they should not count.....lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Kovalev basically said if the punches are not hard they should not count.....lol
              it should be factored in. a good solid punch should score higher than one of wards tippy tappy fairy punches.

Comment

Then walk through his punches

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalev
                  Instead of running five miles, I did eight miles

a few days ago, Kovalev stated that he fired his old strength and conditioning coach and hired a Russian, because the old trainer had him running 14 miles a day

so I was correct when I called bullshht on that

I said maybe he had him run close to 10 miles once, on top of an already intense/increased schedule

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    Then walk through his punches
                    hmmmmmmm......

Comment

Working...
                    X