Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: A Girl Slapped My Shoulder - Ward's Punches Like That

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    I've never heard such ******ation in my life as this.
    As has been said repeatedly, if ward punches like a bltch then klincher would have ko'd him instead he hugged him to death. Klincher talks like hes a badazz,yet as soon as ward got into his groove,klincher said fuk that lets cuddle.:3some:
    Exactly..............

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      it should be factored in. a good solid punch should score higher than one of wards tippy tappy fairy punches.
      a landed shot is a landed shot man

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Some sound advice to Kovalev: Block the upper cuts! Judges count the landed punches because that's their job! Last but not least, if you feel you won the first fight, why are you making so many changes (coaches, training methods, etc.)? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"
        Fairly common knowledge he kinda ran outta steam the last third of the fight. He just wants to pace himself better and have a full tank to go 12 difficult rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Fairly common knowledge he kinda ran outta steam the last third of the fight. He just wants to pace himself better and have a full tank to go 12 difficult rounds.
          As if Ward will let him do that.

In every round....there is a point when Kovalev likes to be left alone.

He likes to have his own little space to step out and pull on his trunks and take breaths.

Regardless the opponent.

Comment

if ward punches like that then it shouldnt be a problem walking him down and dropping some bombs on him then right...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                if ward punches like that then it shouldnt be a problem walking him down and dropping some bombs on him then right...
                Doesn't make him easy to hit

Comment

The I expect him to walk right through Ward's punches yes? Or will he box again because he knows what he spews is moronic. Man **** this whiney female.

Comment

So what does that say about you, Russian bum? I guess girls can whoop your ass. Lol.

Go WARd!

Comment

You can't walk through a guy's punches just because he doesn't hit that hard. All the smothering and wrestling eats your energy up very very quickly and he can still score while you lunge in.

Buncha clueless coach potatoes

Comment

Working...
                      X