Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your favorite fighter turned commentator?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie and Andre Ward.

Comment

I quite like Richie Woodhall.

Comment

I've enjoyed paulie when he's been on sky but my favourite is definitely jim watt. Sky boxing hasn't been the same since he retired and his partnership with ian darke was really good.

Comment

Definitely George Foreman. He has a great voice for commentary and does a great job enthralling the viewer with his knowledge and articulation and stuff.

Comment

Bobby Cysz (orry for spelling) for Showtime during the Tyson era. SRL during the Tyson HBO run. Foreman during the Naseem Hamed era. Currently, Roy Jones - love his predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              I like lennox lewis kinda, dunno why. That one british dude is pretty good, forgot his name.
              lennox lewis...every time some gets hurt or dropped lennox is like "it's over...he's done". Then the guy gets up or recovers and lennox is like "he's definitely wobbly".

Comment

I'll take Tarver over anybody

Comment

Roy Jones is pretty good. You can tell he tries extra hard to not slur his words. It's also funny watching him struggle not to make every comment he makes something to make himself look good. Which he fails miserably at, but he definitely isn't slurring which is great.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    Paulie, hands down. RJJ sucks.
                    You're still haunted by hearing RJJ say:

"Ohhhhhhhhh!.................He's not getting up Jim"

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                      Ward is boring in the ring and at the commentary table. Never heard Vinnie on the mic but that was probably cool. I like Sean O'Grady but he always made me laugh. One night he would say, "Power beats speed" and the next night he'd say "Speed beats power." I'd be thinking 'Well which is it, Sean?' Haha.
                      He wasn't boring beating the lice off that Russian.

Comment

Working...
                      X