Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG and Spence win this year, would you be opposed to?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post

You could give a damn about G but half of everything you've ever posted is about him.

Delusional ******.
    ^^^^

Now THIS b*tch is a Golovitard.

Comment

There are too many good fights for Spence at 147, even if he loses.

And i don't want to see GGG fight another Welterweight.

Comment

Opposed to? If there's money in it and both guys want it, sure... let 'em fight. Do I think it'd be a good idea for either? Hell no.

Spence has plenty of great fights at 147 and 154, and should be looking to build his name against guys his own size... stupid to risk it all before he's even cemented his position as top dog at 147.

Golovkin should be looking North, not South, though there's plenty of good reasons for him to stay at 160 if he chooses (and if he wins) - Jacobs rematch, Canelo rematch Charlo, Derevyanchenko, Saunders/Khurtsidze, N'Dam/Murata... that ish could keep him busy til he retires if he wanted.

Comment

Man if he fought another WW i'd laugh my ass off

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Spence jumping up to 160 early 2018 to take a chance at GGG?

Dare to be great right??

Thoughts???
            Why is it that every fighter has to go to Golovkin, yet Golovkin doesn't have to go to any fighter?

Even in the caveat for Floyd, Floyd's never weighed over 152lbs for a fight in his life, and even Floyd is left having to give Golovkin another two pounds, lol.

Golovkin is the IBF 160lb champ, and Spence Jr would be the IBF 147lb champ; why not make the hypothetical fight for 154lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Or GGG can dare to be great and move up to 175 and fight the winner of Kovalev-Ward
              I was just thinking this. Why is it the WWs have to "dare to be great?"
              Spence has plenty of foes in his own division to be great. GGG has a couple of juicy matchups himself so no it isn't something I'd care to see.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-17-2017, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                GGG is already great and you are a super GGG hating, Ward loving bias poster. You want a small 35 year old middleweight to go up 2 weight classes to fight the world's best light heavyweight. How about your beloved Ward daring to be great and jumping up 2 weight classes to fight AJ ? Please don't tell me about Ward jumping up to 175 to fight Kovalev because it isn't true. Ward had trouble making 168 and moved up in weight two years ago when he fought Smith at a weight limit of 172. Daring to be great and Kovalev had nothing to do with that,
                I lived thru the era of the 4 kings, Roy Jones Jr, Wlad Klitschko, Mayweather and Pacquiao, I know greatness. They were great. GGG is not great. Hopkins was a good middleweight who jumped up two weight classes and became great.

Instead of whining and crying you missed the point of my post. Why do fighters have to jump up two weight classes to face GGG (a good fighter) but GGG doesn't have to jump up two weight classes and face a GREAT fighter? If Spence wanted to be great he'd have to face a great fighter and the only great fighter north of 147 is Andre Ward.

Comment

Lol Spence has so many opponents at 147 and is still so young. There's no need for him to move up so soon, especially when he won't even be the best in his division by the end of the year.

GGG has a rematch with Canelo if he were to win and would probably want Saunders for the belt. He'd probably move up after too.

Comment

Also, lol at the idiot who said Hopkins wasn't great before he jumped up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      I lived thru the era of the 4 kings, Roy Jones Jr, Wlad Klitschko, Mayweather and Pacquiao, I know greatness. They were great. GGG is not great. Hopkins was a good middleweight who jumped up two weight classes and became great.

Instead of whining and crying you missed the point of my post. Why do fighters have to jump up two weight classes to face GGG (a good fighter) but GGG doesn't have to jump up two weight classes and face a GREAT fighter? If Spence wanted to be great he'd have to face a great fighter and the only great fighter north of 147 is Andre Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X