Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG and Spence win this year, would you be opposed to?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    For a chance at greatness and probably a big payday.
    Why can't GG do it then???????

Comment

gtfoh with that ****

We all know GGG dont want none of ward and it aint gonna happen. Spence is his own man and if he wants to try (unlike GGG) why not?
      You are the only one calling for it. Why is that? Why don't you come up with some factual stuff like lil g fighting good competition (cuz when he did he lost to Jacobs, unofficially) at his own weight class or for him to "dare to be great".

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Why can't GG do it then???????
        The thing is we already know GGG wont do it because he had the opportunity. As to why? IDK man you are asking the wrong person, you are the GGG fanboy not me.

All I know is if Spence beats the **** out of brook in better style than GGG, why not try?
        Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 05-17-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          You are the only one calling for it. Why is that? Why don't you come up with some factual stuff like lil g fighting good competition (cuz when he did he lost to Jacobs, unofficially) at his own weight class or for him to "dare to be great".
          If he beats Brook ass like a lot of people are assuming he will, why not?

We already know GGG wont move up to 175 so IDK why people cant get that out of their head. Spence can try just like Brook did. Hell Brook made more fans & $$$ in defeat than anything.

Comment

The thing is we already know GGG wont do it because if he had the opportunity. As to why? IDK man you are asking the wrong person, you are the GGG fanboy not me.

All I know is if Spence beats the **** out of brook in better style than GGG, why not try?
            You're kidding if you think I give less than a damn about Gigi.

Spence is in a stacked division....let him run that.

Comment

For a chance at greatness and probably a big payday.
              He can chase greatness at 147. I mean if he wanted to make the fight, I wouldn't complain. I just don't think it makes a lot of sense for him.

Brook would be his breakout fight at welter (assuming he wins). Then he can go after Thurman, Garcia, maybe Crawford if he moves up, Pacquaio, Mattysse, Horn (). Charlos at 154. There are a lot of tough fights under 160 for him.

Comment

If he beats Brook ass like a lot of people are assuming he will, why not?

We already know GGG wont move up to 175 so IDK why people cant get that out of their head. Spence can try just like Brook did. Hell Brook made more fans & $$$ in defeat than anything.
                But Spence just started in 147 and there is a lot of competition, win lose or draw everyone in that division can mix it up. Look what happened to brook even broner, they jump up quick then it all comes to an end. Cant depend off 1 paycheck....

Comment

Daring to be great by fighting in a heavier weight class you don't belong in is really daring to be stupid.It's a good way for a boxer who is the best in the world in his natural weight class to get defeated. Spence is my favorite boxer along with GGG and Canelo. I don't want Spence to fight GGG. I think GGG would knock Spence out. That would be bad for Spence's career and possibly damage him mentally and physically. Why would GGG take the fight. He got so much **** for KOing Brook. Why would he want to get more of the same **** for KOing Spence. Spence is a damn good welterweight and GGG is a great middleweight. There is too much difference in weight, size, strength and punching power for it to be a good fight for Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Or GGG can dare to be great and move up to 175 and fight the winner of Kovalev-Ward
                    GGG is already great and you are a super GGG hating, Ward loving bias poster. You want a small 35 year old middleweight to go up 2 weight classes to fight the world's best light heavyweight. How about your beloved Ward daring to be great and jumping up 2 weight classes to fight AJ ? Please don't tell me about Ward jumping up to 175 to fight Kovalev because it isn't true. Ward had trouble making 168 and moved up in weight two years ago when he fought Smith at a weight limit of 172. Daring to be great and Kovalev had nothing to do with that,

Comment

If he does go up, beat Golovkin, and it happen to be close then he would get the Ward treatment. He's a coward... He should give Golovkin a rematch... Yada yada, yada. Daring to be great only means moving the goalpost. We already know some boxers have to "dare to be great" while other boxers get to be great beating mediocre competition.

Comment

Working...
                      X