Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG and Spence win this year, would you be opposed to?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Sure, why not? I'm guessing Thurman, Garcia and others would want no piece of Spence if he beats Brook. In that case, why not move up and fight Mr G?
    Why can't Ms G move up to 175 and fight the winner of Ward/Kovalev????

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
      Spence is just getting started at welter, and there are a lot of fights to be made there. Why leave a packed division?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Spence jumping up to 160 early 2018 to take a chance at GGG?

Dare to be great right??

Thoughts???

Yeah why not GGG would have one of the best current WW resumes if he can beat Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Sure, why not? I'm guessing Thurman, Garcia and others would want no piece of Spence if he beats Brook. In that case, why not move up and fight Mr G?
          If spence beats brook better or in the same style as GGG, I think it makes sense.

Comment

Spence jumping up to 160 early 2018 to take a chance at GGG?

Dare to be great right??

Thoughts???
            A lot of people will be smart asses about this, but if Spence wants to do that, kudos to him. That said I would prefer GGG fight the Saunders/ Khurtsidze winner then go after Charlo or Andrade or both and assuming he gets by all that, make the jump to 175 to fight whoever the kingpin is when he gets there. I think he will have serious problems with a Kovalev or a Ward, but still love to see it.

Comment

Hey I am not against it.
              Why didn't lil g "dare to be great" against Ward when he had the chance????? Oooohhhhh, I get it only lil g and loma don't have to "dare to be great".

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                A lot of people will be smart asses about this, but if Spence wants to do that, kudos to him. That said I would prefer GGG fight the Saunders/ Khurtsidze winner then go after Charlo or Andrade or both and assuming he gets by all that, make the jump to 175 to fight whoever the kingpin is when he gets there. I think he will have serious problems with a Kovalev or a Ward, but still love to see it.
                Yeah man, I already got some smart ass answers from the norm BUT if Spence looks spectacular against Brook than I dont see why not. Brook tried, and did better than I thought. And If GGG beats up Canelo I dont see Canelo taking the immediate rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Why didn't lil g "dare to be great" against Ward when he had the chance????? Oooohhhhh, I get it only lil g and loma don't have to "dare to be great".
                  gtfoh with that ****

We all know GGG dont want none of ward and it aint gonna happen. Spence is his own man and if he wants to try (unlike GGG) why not?

Comment

Yeah man, I already got some smart ass answers from the norm BUT if Spence looks spectacular against Brook than I dont see why not. Brook tried, and did better than I thought. And If GGG beats up Canelo I dont see Canelo taking the immediate rematch.
                    Well if Spence looks great against Brook, there are several fights I would love to see before he ever jumps to 160. Thurman, at a minimum before he leaves 147. And 154 certainly has a few legacy building fights as well. If he wants to do it though, cool, but he would be bypassing several fights I would love to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                      Spence is just getting started at welter, and there are a lot of fights to be made there. Why leave a packed division?
                      For a chance at greatness and probably a big payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X