Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG and Spence win this year, would you be opposed to?..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf...how about he fights Thurman,Porter,Broner or whoever is at 147 then move to 154 at some point. GGG should be 40 by then

Comment

How about GGG jump up and fight a guy from higher divisions, its always he gets a pass.

Comment

I don't like it at all. Spence can have a phenomenal future. There's plenty for him at 147, if at the tail end of next near he wanted to test against Cotto, for a money fight I could understand that. There's no good reason for him to move up 2 divisions at this point, against a fighter that hits too damned hard, has a chin like a mule and brings no money what so ever.

Comment

Lol **** that. How about GGG moves up for once.

Comment

Ggg hate club says go to 175 like 168 doesn't exist and ggg is some deflating guru at weigh ins , lol pathetic bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              GGG is already great and you are a super GGG hating, Ward loving bias poster. You want a small 35 year old middleweight to go up 2 weight classes to fight the world's best light heavyweight. How about your beloved Ward daring to be great and jumping up 2 weight classes to fight AJ ? Please don't tell me about Ward jumping up to 175 to fight Kovalev because it isn't true. Ward had trouble making 168 and moved up in weight two years ago when he fought Smith at a weight limit of 172. Daring to be great and Kovalev had nothing to do with that,
              correct me if im wrong but didnt you want Floyd to fight GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                GGG is already great and you are a super GGG hating, Ward loving bias poster. You want a small 35 year old middleweight to go up 2 weight classes to fight the world's best light heavyweight. How about your beloved Ward daring to be great and jumping up 2 weight classes to fight AJ ? Please don't tell me about Ward jumping up to 175 to fight Kovalev because it isn't true. Ward had trouble making 168 and moved up in weight two years ago when he fought Smith at a weight limit of 172. Daring to be great and Kovalev had nothing to do with that,

Not this **** again

GGG is NOT a small MW

David Lemieux.....THAT is a small MW
                Curtis Stevens.....THAT is a small MW

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  correct me if im wrong but didnt you want Floyd to fight GGG?
                  Yawn. Golovkin offered to cut down 6 lbs and meet Floyd at his weight (154). Pretending it's the same as going up 15 lbs is beyond laughable.

I'm not against Golovkin fighting at LHW eventually, but bull**** like this needs to go.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Yawn. Golovkin offered to cut down 6 lbs and meet Floyd at his weight (154). Pretending it's the same as going up 15 lbs is beyond laughable.
                    Brook went up 2 divisions to fight GG's scary ass.

Why can't he "challenge himself" for a change.?

The coward mofo wanted Ward at 164 but didn't mention that weight for the other fighters at 168 he mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

I'm not against Golovkin fighting at LHW eventually, but bull**** like this needs to go.
                      But 154 was Floyds 5th division ..175 would just be GGG's 2nd..

Comment

Working...
                      X