Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Golovkin Will Avoid Rematch With Me, I'm Too Much Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luilun View Post
    i bet if he fights canelo oscar will make sure he gets tested and makes the contract weight in the 2nd weigh in which will leave this light heavy weight drained
    2nd weigh in is only of he wants the damn ibf belt...

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      can get your sorry old arse to the back of the queue and stay there. youre never getting a rematch!!!
      spoken like the fan of a true champion!

close/disputed victory and you gotta tell the guy to get to the back of the line! very brave! i wish andre ward was like that!

*****!

Comment

• He'll become another Lara who uses GGG's name to promote his garbage fights, "Anytime, anywhere doe." And when contacted by Loeffler he'd demand huge money and his manager would say, "this fight is difficult to make doe, you can't afford me. Can he fight on Showtime?" The anytime, anywhere guy suddenly wants it on Showtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Jacobs vs Lemieux
          Great fight. I would like to see Jacobs vs Khurtsidze, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Jacobs: Golovkin Will Avoid Rematch With Me, I'm Too Much Risk

that boy got Jacobs problems

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Try looking at that picture him and GGG and tell me if he looks 15 pounds heavier or does GGG have 5 pound boulders for Nuts and a 5 pound ****
              What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

• Jacobs is clutching at straws now and offering some Chavez like excuses for his L. Fancy he had won after getting decked in the 4th, and doing nothing in the first 6 rounds, would you feel like a champ after that?! Hell no! Jacobs needs to go get a big fight and keep the interest rolling or else he is going to get forgotten soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Avoid a rematch? Is Jacobs under a rock? Why would he rematch him when he's in line to take part in the biggest fight in boxing? Jacobs needs to move on and earn another shot at the lineal championship once it's decided.
                  I agree those type of remarks at this time is a poor strategy.

Comment

• Jacobs isn't wrong but GGG is finally getting the big fight he's been working his butt off for, while Jacobs is sitting around with nothing ahead because his promoter forgot his job was to build stars and build fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Yeah, they gave more money than he was entitled too per the WBA rules, an extra 3 months to prepare, and not one word of complaint when he skipped the IBF fight day weigh in.

Jacobs got a damned good deal out of GGG and no A side diva bull****.
                      Yeah Golovkin seems to like him. He always spoke in a respectful manner when he was asked about Jacobs. That was apparent when he was on The Breakfast Club.

Comment

Working...
                      X