Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Golovkin Will Avoid Rematch With Me, I'm Too Much Risk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    For money....Jacobs already called out winner & loser of canelo v lil g plus bily joe "who"so he can take that title to make lil g fight him. Can't run forever.
    I think he can beat BJS. That's a high profile fight and lucrative if it's fought in England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      We all know Jacobs, never seen a champion as hyped as Golovkin is not get crap for ducking a rematch with another fellow fighter who gave him as close as a fight as there was!

There was no running or wrestling just straight good ol boxing and teaching Golovkin a lesson from The Miracle Man himself!

I think Jacobs does a much better job in a rematch and likely beats him next time I can see somethings he can tweak to secure the victor(like going downstairs more often and earlier in the fight and actually sit down a bit more on his punches which is partially why he wasn't doing as much damage as he could've)
      He was probably afraid if getting countered so the didn't set his feet to get leverage. I think he wasn't sure about his chin. He needs to be more active against good fighters to add to his fan base.

Comment

• Everyone wants to see GGG V Canelo, so doubt many care of Jacobs's plight. He should challenge Billy Joe and come back with a belt for the winner of GGG/Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
          This post is ironic considering its coming from someone who named himself aboutfkntime.
          like I said, aboutfkntime you lived a little

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            like I said, aboutfkntime you lived a little
            Its aboutfkntime you actually started posting sensibly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
              Everyone wants to see GGG V Canelo, so doubt many care of Jacobs's plight. He should challenge Billy Joe and come back with a belt for the winner of GGG/Canelo
              Billy Joe wants nothing to do with him. Jacobs is in a tough spot. As a PBC fighter he has no access to Golden Boy fighters (Tureno Johnson, David Lemieux etc. are out). He trains with Aventdil Khurtzide and that other Russian dude so they are probably out. Chris Eubanks Jr is impossible to negotiate with and Billy Joe Saunders (if he wins his next fight) will probably prefer to bide his time until he can get the winner of GGG vs. Canelo. So there isn't much out there for him at 160 that would get anyone excited. His choices are limited to:

1. any of PBC's top guys at 154 who are willing to jump up 160
              2. Vets who are out of the spotlight or have wasted a lot of opportunities and need a huge win in order to get another shot (example Andy Lee and Martin Murray).
              3. International fighters who want to raise their American profile AND/OR would get the most money they've made in their careers (winner of N'Dam vs. Murata). Plus in that case Jacobs would once again become GGG's mandatory assuming that the WBA still wants to unify its belts.
              4. Move up to 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                I think he can beat BJS. That's a high profile fight and lucrative if it's fought in England.
                All the top guys can beat bily joe....

Comment

• Damn Jacobs almost won that one

Comment

• Wanted Jacobs to win, he clearly lost... I don't think he'll ever knock out GGG. He knows he can't stay in the pocket with him, next time it's going to be a brutal knockdown, or even worse a knockout. I don't think age is a factor. He shouldn't even talk about a rematch, play it patient, just get back in the ring and shut Saunders up for now.

Comment

Working...
                    X