Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Feels That His Boxing IQ Could Topple Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder maannn you better not give in to this bull crap. BELLEW IS A BUM.......Joshua too.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Wilder is unknown in the UK. No way Joshua v Wilder sells out Wembley, that fight would be back at the o2.
      UK fans are so hard up they'd pay to see AJ shadowbox.

This fight is an easy build up.

Wilder doesn't have to fight in the UK for 12 years for this fight to sell.

Comment

Bellew can stick to a game plan, and doesn't mind stinking a place out if need be.

That's not going to help him in the long run against a big punching HW like Wilder though. I don't want to take anything away from him, but if Haye's leg doesn't go on him, he doesn't get the W in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          ...talk all the **** you want...but you don't see any heavies lined up to fight Wilder.
          Am I really talking sh^t if its true? Like I said I'm no Wilder hater, I'm a Wilder fan, he's the most fun guy to watch for me these days I think, BUUUUUT he fights a lil "unconventional", lets just say, at times wouldn't you agree?

And I think Ortiz has been down to fight Wilder since before he held a title. And that's not even to suggest Ortiz wins, but personally I wouldn't be surprised who beats Wilder. Washington was doing solid, that Polish cat was looking like he might win til Wilder stopped him. I think Wilder could easily end up being upset before he gets to Joshua or Fury (a non-effed Fury), both of whom I do feel like beat Wilder. I also think Klitschko would beat him.

And sh^t that's not even bad even though I'm sure you & others might be thinking I'm hating or downplaying Wilder or something. Wilder losing to those 3 guys still makes him among the best HW's around today despite his boxing skill issues.

Comment

Wilder is unknown in the UK. No way Joshua v Wilder sells out Wembley, that fight would be back at the o2.
            After the Klitschko fight I'd be surprised if Joshua doesn't sell out wherever he fights at vs a top opponent, of which Wilder is, anytime soon.

F#cking MMA guys have been talking about boxing lately more than I've heard in years cuz of Joshua vs Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              After the Klitschko fight I'd be surprised if Joshua doesn't sell out wherever he fights at vs a top opponent, of which Wilder is, anytime soon.

F#cking MMA guys have been talking about boxing lately more than I've heard in years cuz of Joshua vs Klitschko.
              He isn't selling out Wembley against Wilder, maybe a smaller 40k/50k stadium. Only guy he'd sell out Wembley again with is Fury at this moment.

Comment

He isn't selling out Wembley against Wilder, maybe a smaller 40k/50k stadium. Only guy he'd sell out Wembley again with is Fury at this moment.
                I'd take the bet Joshua vs Wilder sells out Wembley if they fight there.

Joshua is selling out joints in like 20 minutes as is with that whole StubHub secondary selling hustle thing Hearn gots going on. Give a fight a few months more to sell tickets worst case & I don't see how Joshua isn't selling out any stadium or venue they can set up a boxing ring.

Comment

Bellew schools him for 6 rounds and gets knocked out cold early in the 7th.

Comment

Am I missing something here? I here a lot of posters saying that Wilder should fight Ortiz. .....After the Povetkin debacle Wilder all ready told everyone that he's not wasting his time with drug cheats anymore. Ortiz has a past of ped use. So that ends that right there.

Comment

I really got no problem with Wilder fighting Bellew. The fight would have to be in the UK to make any real money for both. Have it in Bellew's home stadium where he defended his CW title. Bellew earned it with a win over Haye. Sure Haye was obviously hurt but Bellew got it done. The former WBC CW champion fighting the WBC HW champion. There is other guys I'd like to see Wilder fight but I got no issues with this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X