Please Explain How Canelo Is More Skilled Than GGG? LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
    Canelo almost lost to trout too
    No he didn't wobbled him multiple times, dropped him for the first time. Open scoring fight heard the scores and QUIT the final 1/3 of the fight. Went into survival mode refused to try because he didn't want to get dropped again or knocked out. Since he quit Canelo knowing he was up on the scores coasted. Trout said this right after the fight. Admitted Canelo beat him and that he had no answers to what he was doing to him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      aww man.lol
      ignoring my post providing the gif. He a clown azz coward.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
        Did you forget about his jab and body shots he dishes out
        I think GGG is a much better jabber for sure but overall Canelo is more skilled.

You people need to get it through your damn skulls that even if Canelo has a better skill set, GGG's power combined with his ability to set his punches tip the balance in his favor. It's just that dangerous.

Comment

GGG's footwork (cutting off the ring bla-bla-bla) works only with cab drivers or little guys.Mark my words Canelo will be better in this.But GGG fans will say he's too old.And jab is too slow compared to Saul
          Last edited by Jimmy 23; 05-09-2017, 01:48 PM.

Comment

This fight will be decided if Canelo's defense and counterpunching can slow GGG offense. If Canelo can't or gets tired of doing so he will lose.

Comment

He is more skilled.

Just like Jacobs is more skilled.

But the more skilled fighter doesn't always win.

Comment

Man, this is going to be a long 4 months with the Triple G and Canelo fans going at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                  I think GGG is a much better jabber for sure but overall Canelo is more skilled.

You people need to get it through your damn skulls that even if Canelo has a better skill set, GGG's power combined with his ability to set his punches tip the balance in his favor. It's just that dangerous.
                  K I get where you're coming from great break down also his ability to the keep distance with his jab.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    He is more skilled.

Just like Jacobs is more skilled.

But the more skilled fighter doesn't always win.
                    thats true ,skill not allways win ,Canelo is tought enough to beat GGG doe.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      No he didn't wobbled him multiple times, dropped him for the first time. Open scoring fight heard the scores and QUIT the final 1/3 of the fight. Went into survival mode refused to try because he didn't want to get dropped again or knocked out. Since he quit Canelo knowing he was up on the scores coasted. Trout said this right after the fight. Admitted Canelo beat him and that he had no answers to what he was doing to him.

that fight was very close I was there... canelo hasn't won any of his big fights in dominant fashion

Comment

Working...
                      X