Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin is Capable of Beating Anthony Joshua, Says Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    That's not a fair statement. Wlad has never failed a doping test and has been one of the first ped testing protocol advocates for a while now.
    well thats my point.. they are smarter and have a better team behind to hide all of that just like all elite pro athletes.

Comment

Of course Pedvetkin is capable, with all those PED's he takes. He gets caught for a brand new banned substance every fight nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if Pedvetkin shows up to his next weigh in looking green with ripped jeans and screaming "Povetkin smash!" and destroys everything and everyone at the weigh in.

Comment

Povetkin doesn't deserve the chance. Let him win some fights and prove he can pass drug tests while doing so. He shouldn't be given a big money fight however.

Comment

The two time loser Povetkin doesn't deserve to be rewarded with a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by gustaav View Post
            anyone can beat Joshua if they get him gassed and press the button
            Incorrect. Whyte rocked him and couldn't follow up. Joshua made the right adjustments and broke him down. Klitschko knocked him down, had him seriously hurt and ended up losing the same way. On top of that, it was a huge step up in class for Joshua in only his 19th pro fight. He had to learn on the fly in the ring and apply that knowledge in real time to regain his strength and composure to eventually get the stoppage.
            There are moments in the Road To Klitschko documentary that show Joshua in camp looking fatigued and really feeling the pace of training that somewhat foreshadow what was to come in the fight. I'd be very surprised if stamina and endurance training aren't more of a focal point in Joshua's next camp over strength and power. He's got that in spades. They should actually trim his upper body down a bit as far as muscle mass is concerned. With a slightly more athletic build he wouldn't gas out as quickly and with a probable increase in overall speed, he wouldn't sacrifice too much on power either.

Comment

I haven't read all the posts but I'm sure someone beat me to it... He can't even beat a drug test. Get by that hurdle first...

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                If joshua can pass them povetkin can. They just screwed up before.
                This is obviously not true because he's failed two in succession josh has never failed one in his life. Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  This is obviously not true because he's failed two in succession josh has never failed one in his life. Nice try though.
                  Gay fanboy plays dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Gay fanboy plays dumb.
                    If wanting to see conclusive evidence before accusing someone of being on peds (like failing back to back tests) makes me a gay fanboy then I guess that's what I am.

Comment

Juicer fight lmao. Who got better peds ? UK or Russia. proly UK bcs they can hide it at least lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X