Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin is Capable of Beating Anthony Joshua, Says Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a fight with povetkin is like making a fight with a fury. Always have a credible back up ready for when these scumbags pull out.

Comment

A good name for the resume. Why not?

Comment

I really don't respect cheaters, to fail a drug test twice is unforgivable. Shame as I like Povetkin fighting style and he could have been a test for anyone, but it was obvious now that even before he was caught he was on some illegal stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          If wanting to see conclusive evidence before accusing someone of being on peds (like failing back to back tests) makes me a gay fanboy then I guess that's what I am.
          I'm not denying Povetkin got busted. First meldonium thing was kind of corny since they just changed the rule but the second time he got caught red handed with a real PED. It's easy to beat doping tests even if you're dirty. He goofed up.

It's just funny seeing people play dumb and pretend Joshua isn't on all sorts of **** when he's a walking anatomy diagram for steroid usage. This would be PEDs vs PEDs.
          Last edited by ////; 05-02-2017, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            #FreePovetkin

#RussianLivesMatter

But nah fuuuck that dude

Comment

Fuk Povetkin. Gave him the benefit of the doubt 1st time but no more. Until he can prove he's clean for a couple of years, he doesn't deserve ANY title shots/

Comment

Povetkin... lol

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  well thats my point.. they are smarter and have a better team behind to hide all of that just like all elite pro athletes.
                  Wlad has also never been out of shape or displayed back acne like was obviously on Fury against him and Povetkin has sported as of late. There's no basis for this claim. Period.

Comment

Fury Vs. PEDvetkin loser gets executed match

Comment

Everyone's coming out of the woodwork now, wanting to challenge AJ because Wlad dropped him. Klitschko brought his A game, but the kid prevailed in spectacular fashion. Let them come...

Comment

Working...
                      X