Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin is Capable of Beating Anthony Joshua, Says Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** that clown..he is irrelevant

Comment

Povetkin might need to borrow someone else's pee and blood to pull this off. No way he's gonna stop juicing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        That's not a fair statement. Wlad has never failed a doping test and has been one of the first ped testing protocol advocates for a while now.
        Armstrong never failed too

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          Armstrong never failed too
          And? Can you see his HGH/PED bumps with his shirt on?

Try again.

Comment

LMMFAO, this one is just to easy I'm going leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              And? Can you see his HGH/PED bumps with his shirt on?

Try again.
              what im saying that never failing tests mean **** ,everybody is useing something

Comment

Yeah Joshua should target this fight. Would be great for his legacy. Other than Fury he's the best man to beat. Who cares about the the drug tests. Both are and will be using anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  what im saying that never failing tests mean **** ,everybody is useing something
                  That's just an assumption. No way all fighters are using something. FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I'm not denying Povetkin got busted. First meldonium thing was kind of corny since they just changed the rule but the second time he got caught red handed with a real PED. It's easy to beat doping tests even if you're dirty. He goofed up.

It's just funny seeing people play dumb and pretend Joshua isn't on all sorts of **** when he's a walking anatomy diagram for steroid usage. This would be PEDs vs PEDs.
                    I genuinely don't think he is. Being from London he's not the first man of Nigerian decent I've seen built like that.

Comment

this dude couldn't even pass a piss test.

Comment

Working...
                      X