Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another British Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a fair stoppage, at that point Wlad had just got up from 2kds and was all over the shop. I mean what do you want, wlad to be spazzing out on the floor with paramedics in before you go fair stoppage.

Comment

The fight was stopped too early...

Klitschko was too old...

I'm waiting for PED accusations to round out the excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        That was an American ref bro. And lets not forget that Wilder-Washington stoppage where apparently breeze from a windmill punch is dangerous as f#ck. Are they doing British stoppages in Alabama now?

Comment

Originally posted by Wuntwo View Post
          Wilder has a punchers chance against anyone, but both Aj and WK beat him comfortably.
          Vlad is history, forget about this. Antony has chance against Wilder but he must make smth with his defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
            The scorecards were a Eddie Hearn special also, absolute disgrace. I gave AJ 3 rounds tbh.
            I had it even after 10, but I was pissed out of my head and wanking.

My mate (buddy, Fat Yank) said he had Klitty up.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Referee should have stopped it after the second knockdown. T

Swear some of you wont be happy until someone dies in the ring.
              Originally posted by Wuntwo View Post
              'm surprised the ref let Wlad continue, arguably after each KD he looked incapable of continuing and defending himsel
              by this logical i could say thay that they shoul stopp the fight when the steroid addict was downed josha looked nearly dead

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel666 View Post
                by this logical i could say thay that they shoul stopp the fight when the steroid addict was downed josha looked nearly dead

Comment

It was one punch that damaged AJ.

WK eat 6 or 7 hefty punches, the ref stopped him from taking any uneccesory punishment.

He could of let it roll for 10 seconds more but it was inevitable what was going to happen.

Comment

Right on schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      Right on schedule.
                      the yung fellow in your avavtr signaturee picture also looks like he is a steroider abuuser

Comment

Working...
                      X