Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another British Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are complaining about the stoppage!? Ffs if people want to watch Wlad ever fight again then the stoppage was justified. 95.93 for Joshua. Would've been 105-101 going into the 12th. Anything could happen sure, but Joshua would've closed it out either way. Just had to play defense in the 12th and move around the ring.

Rather watch King Kong Ortiz vs Wlad next...for the Southpaw reincarnation from Corrie Sanders. I think it's time for Wlad to retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
      FFS when will it end, granted AJ caught Klit hard but the following punches were hitting shoulders and missing wildly. Klit could have recovered. AJ needs to stay away from Fury
      It saved klitskos life you turd.

Comment

Lol you want fighters to be killed ?

You have to consider the 2 brutal KDs and shots taken prior to the stoppage.

If anything the ref gave Wlad Every chance with an extra few seconds between KDs.

Comment

Huh???? We've got some blind posters here. WTF????

Comment

Fight could have stopped after 2nd knockdown though, that time it was actually stopped maybe it should have gone on, I dont know.. hard to say.

Comment

I picked it wide decision for AJ so I would of loved to see wlad survive but he was just taking damage for no reason he would of been ko'd bad had it not been stopped there was still a good 40 seconds in the round.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Fight should've been stopped after the 2nd KD, the ref actually gave Wlad a chance by telling Joshua to get back, then wiping Wlad's gloves off twice.
                Wlad looked ok after the 2nd KD. Red did look a little lost after those kds tho.

But the stoppage was weird, nothing expect a good body shot landed at all

Comment

Early stoppage?

This isn't a snuff movie, ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    That was an American ref bro. And lets not forget that Wilder-Washington stoppage where apparently breeze from a windmill punch is dangerous as f#ck. Are they doing British stoppages in Alabama now?
                    That Wilder Washington stoppage was horrid. But even so Washington went stumbling across the ring doing the stanky leg from that breeze.

Comment

By an American referee. Got no complaints about this stoppage. He should have stopped it after the second KD, Wlad legs were gone even after the first KD.

Comment

Working...
                      X