No announcement yet.

Another British Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    I thought that was a really bad stoppage. I saw 1 jab and 1 body shot land.

Scorecards were a joke too.

Did not have a horse or allegiance in the fight.
    preach......................

eddie clearly bought 2 of the judges, aj ahead by 2-3 rounds on 2 of the scorecards?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      I thought that was a really bad stoppage. I saw 1 jab and 1 body shot land.

Scorecards were a joke too.

Did not have a horse or allegiance in the fight.
      this thought mine also i dide nott care if steroid addict or communist winns

Comment

Originally posted by Wuntwo View Post
        Miguel.... suck your mum out of your dead grandads Batty crease.
        jajajajajajja this a very week attack is usual for bad teeeth british liars jjajajjaaa im startin to thinking you are gargoyle under bridge

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel666 View Post
          jajajajajajja this a very week attack is usual for bad teeeth british liars jjajajjaaa im startin to thinking you are gargoyle under bridge
          You don't have any form of critical thinking or common sense to continue this.

Adios Miguel, you nonce.

Comment

Maybe that particular moment in time was not the one where AJ was landing the cleanest punches, but Klitschko withstood a lot of punishment in that round.

Could he have come back from that? Perhaps. It didn't NEED to be stopped then. But I feared he was more likely to get seriously hurt if they continued. The 2 KDs in that round might have meant that WK would not only need to have survived that barrage but also get a KO to win (which admittedly looked like a possibility at times in that fight).

Comment

I've no complaints on the ref. Two of the judges however were full of sh it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuntwo View Post
                You don't have any form of critical thinking or common sense to continue this.

Adios Miguel, you nonce.
                yor father is nonnce that is why you are what you are jajajajajajajjajajaja you are tipical bad teeth wimp just lik all enlanders noe one from yor week cuuntrie is strong unless the drink steroid i win arguement you lose like all bad teeethers jajajajajajaj

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
                  Hard fight to score tbh. Was the 5th a 10-8 for AJ?

Some of the earlier rounds Wlad was moving a lot but not landing, so does he get those rounds or not... Hard to score though i felt Wlad may be up towards the end.
                  Depends. If you think Wlad dominated the round, outside of being knocked down, then you would score it 9-8 for Joshua. Otherwise 10-8 Joshua.

Comment

To be honest i thought Wladimir Kiltschko could of survived the round! and he would of probably sparked out a fatigued Anthony Joshua in the 12th! It was not a outrages stoppage but? At world level, you should only be stopping the fight when the fighter is unconscious or completely out on his feet! Wladimir Kiltschko was not unconscious or completely out on his feet! (He was attempting to constantly evade punches and tie his opponent up!)......

My prediction
                    nearly played out to the point! i predicted that as the rounds went by Anthony Joshua would become more and more static! (If the rematch happens? even at 41 i don't think Wladimir Kiltschko is the type of fighter you don't want to face twice! Wladimir Kiltschko deserves one last chance at capturing the titles! I wonder what type of details where in the rematch clause? If the rematch does happen, i have a feeling it will be in Germany!)...
                    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 04-29-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel666 View Post
                      the yung fellow in your avavtr signaturee picture also looks like he is a steroider abuuser
                      The chick you have for your avatar look like a young Caitlin Jenner

Comment

Working...
                      X