Another British Stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wuntwo View Post
    It was one punch that damaged AJ.

WK eat 6 or 7 hefty punches, the ref stopped him from taking any uneccesory punishment.

He could of let it roll for 10 seconds more but it was inevitable what was going to happen.
    please kindeley couold you xplain what you mean yuo dont make any sense lik alreddy said when the juice boy was beaten and on th floor he lookd dead when he got up he was beaten and looked lik a dying dogg
    He could of let it roll for 10 seconds more but it was inevitable what was going to happen.
    why to have boxxing then

Comment

WK eat 6 or 7 hefty punches, the ref stopped him from taking any uneccesory punishment.
      this is lies all puree lies did not you watch properly fight or r you another choopy streamerer

Comment

Originally posted by Miguel666 View Post
        please kindeley couold you xplain what you mean yuo dont make any sense lik alreddy said when the juice boy was beaten and on th floor he lookd dead when he got up he was beaten and looked lik a dying dogg

why to have boxxing then

You my friend are a Pleb.

Comment

You my friend are a Pleb.
          you are a liar you said josha landed severn punchers at the end whne he landed zero you are lieing not me

Comment

I thought that was a really bad stoppage. I saw 1 jab and 1 body shot land.

Scorecards were a joke too.

Did not have a horse or allegiance in the fight.

Comment

you are a liar you said josha landed severn punchers at the end whne he landed zero you are lieing not me
              No I said he took 6 or 7 punches, referring to the absolute demolition job done on him throughout round 11.

Only the body shot landed clean in the final flurry, but the damage was already done.

Let's just throw two guys in a ring and wait till someone's head is caved in. Is that what you want Pleb?

Comment

No I said he took 6 or 7 punches, referring to the absolute demolition job done on him throughout round 11.

Only the body shot landed clean in the final flurry, but the damage was already done.

Let's just throw two guys in a ring and wait till someone's head is caved in. Is that what you want Pleb?
                jajaajajaja so why to have boxing then and back to my oriiiginal poiint they should stopp the fight when juice boy was imitiation of a dead dog in earlier rounds also your mother is rabies infestered britain bad teeth prosttstitute

Comment

jajajjajaa keeps cycling backward british liar

Comment

jajaajajaja so why to have boxing then and back to my oriiiginal poiint they should stopp the fight when juice boy was imitiation of a dead dog in earlier rounds also your mother is rabies infestered britain bad teeth prosttstitute
                    Miguel.... suck your mum out of your dead grandads Batty crease.

Comment

This.

Any more power shots &
                      it was brain damage.
                      Wlad was done.

Originally posted by stellen View Post
                      It saved klitskos life you turd.

Comment

Working...
                      X