No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer Would Like Gennady Golovkin Rematch - Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    We all know lil g lost. Cut it out. Jacobs put lil g out of commission right now. Don't try to circle around the FACTS.
    Funny that you mention "FACTS" when you don't include a single factual statement in your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
      He might be as gun shy knowing that he can go the full 12 with GGG. I think he lost the fight because he wasn't busy enough. He steps it up a bit and avoids getting dropped and he'd probably have do enough to win the rematch. At the same time, if he lets his hands go he'll give GGG more opportunities as well. He'll have more of an opportunity to hit Jacobs body and a better chance of catching him with something Jacobs didn't see coming. I don't know. Its a fight I want to see. I wouldn't want to see it next because I really want the Canelo fight to finally get made but I do want this fight. Hopefully, Jacobs will take a stay busy fight against a quality guy instead of another Sergio Mora level fighter.
      Yea Agreed

Comment

How about having your guy come into the fight within the weight restrictions next time, prick?

Comment

Originally posted by Ind Ividual View Post
          This comedy needs to stop. GGG was beastmode marching on Jacobs all night. It's an outrage the KO streak was fudged like that. We need a rematch right away to fix this mess.

GGG gave Jacobs such a beating , dude looked like beatup Bruno Mars at the end ... what rematch??!!! ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Look how good his game plan was going into the fight. There is stuff he could tweak to pull off a clear win.
            I hear you but on the other side I felt that Jacobs fought almost the perfect fight. Besides he changed the fight when he switched to southpaw. Perhaps GGG will be more comfortable fighting against a southpaw in a rematch. Anyway the rematch has to happen.

Comment

Ok, so since controversial losses should be avenged before the ggg vs canelo superfight, ggg can rematch Jacob's and canelo can rematch Lara. They're pretty much equal scenarios.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                How about having your guy come into the fight within the weight restrictions next time, prick?
                WBA doesn't have any. Make 160 the day before and you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  WBA doesn't have any. Make 160 the day before and you're good to go.
                  I know & neither does the WBC, but the IBF does. That rule should be changed to align with the IBF. It's a bitch move to come in way past the limit. What's the point of having weight classes, if fighters are allowed to blatantly go beyond them? Jacobs thought the extra weight would help him. It did, but not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
                    Golovkin could make adjustments too.
                    Can he though? He will have to in rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      I know & neither does the WBC, but the IBF does. That rule should be changed to align with the IBF. It's a bitch move to come in way past the limit. What's the point of having weight classes, if fighters are allowed to blatantly go beyond them? Jacobs thought the extra weight would help him. It did, but not enough.
                      Boxing has been like this for decades stop acting like he did something unusual. The weight helped him? He didn't use his weight and looked better when he boxed and moved, which coming in heavier hinders.

Comment

Working...
                      X