Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Says Demetrius Andrade Priced Himself Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, so Lara is also playing the A-side B-side game.

So much for anyone, anywhere, anytime...

Comment

Charlo said he'd fight Lara. He's trained by Derrick James now not Shields anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        After he fought Canelo, he was everyone's hero and the poor guy was robbed. As soon as he mentions interest in fighting Golovkin, "GTFO you running POS! Angulo doe!! Angulo!!"
        Lol that triangle theory always cracked me up. Especially the way it was being used to dismiss Lara as a potential opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          I don't like when people like you go around talking bull**** simply because they don't like a fighter.

http://www.boxingscene.com/lara-will...-fight--112727

But then again can't expect any better from someone who claimed Roy Jones had no sense of distance.

Did you read the article? He won't fight one of the bros because tehy are trainedb y the same trainer. The other one left Shields so that fight could happen but lara sounds about as committed to the fight as I am to an enema, which isn't very much.

Plus, let's not go on the Jones crap. You oculdn't even reply to my boxing background when I told you straight up landing six punches on Vinny Paz a lightweight dont mean ****. Go and hide away again.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Did you read the article? He won't fight one of the bros because tehy are trainedb y the same trainer. The other one left Shields so that fight could happen but lara sounds about as committed to the fight as I am to an enema, which isn't very much.

Plus, let's not go on the Jones crap. You oculdn't even reply to my boxing background when I told you straight up landing six punches on Vinny Paz a lightweight dont mean ****. Go and hide away again.
            Oh right.

I didn't reply cause I wasn't gonna engage in some nonsense. You obviously have no idea wtf you're talking about and I could care less about your so called "boxing background."

Comment

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Says Demetrius Andrade Priced Himself Out

According to WBA, IBO junior middleweight champion Erislandy Lara (24-2-2, 14 KOs), he was looking forward to facing Olympian Demetrius Andrade (24-0, 16 KOs), but claims the fight fell apart over money. Andrade captured the WBA's "regular" version of the world title when he traveled to Germany last month to win a twelve round decision over Jack Culcay.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

BOO BOO THE CRY BABY IS ALWAYS MAKING DUMB MOVES SO THIS IS NOT SURPRISING.... BOO BOO SHOULD JUST KEEP FIGHTING NO NAME BUMS ON THE INTERNET....

Comment

My, my, my I can only imagine the reaction of this forum if the roles were reversed and Golovkin said something like that to Lara...

The truth is that Lara is full of ****. He said he'd fight anyone, anywhere and anytime. He forgot to add the caveat that he he needs to get paid at least 1M in order for the fight to happen.

So I guess Lara doesn't care about the fans and making the big fights, because the fight with Andrade would be a big fight. He just wants to get paid and fight more Yuri Foremans and Delvins....

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                    oh, so Lara is also playing the A-side B-side game.

So much for anyone, anywhere, anytime...
                    They all do..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Wonder what the money details are that are "too much". Lara seems to be getting $1M-$1.5M for his fights. How much could Andrade be asking for that's "too much". Or is Lara expecting a bump up to so Andrade asking for more don't really work?

Either way wtf just f#cking figure it out & f#cking fight. Always with this marinating & money bs. Its boxing...f#cking box top guys.
                      I believe Lara got 700k is his last fight, so he seems willing to take a hit on cash. I bet Andrade wants 1 million +

Comment

Working...
                      X