Lara-Hurd
    Je.Chalo-Lubin
    Andrade-Trout
    Vanes-Smith
    Williams-DeLoche

Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I think he's a real talent but it's clear there's something f^cky going on with his whole team. It's to the point that I can't believe anything they say.
      When people are taking Lara's word over yours, you know you have no credibility.
      What makes you think it's the team and not the fighter? Just curious.

And what's the bold supposed to mean? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        Lara-Hurd
        Je.Chalo-Lubin
        Andrade-Trout
        Vanes-Smith
        Williams-DeLoche

Make it happen.
        I don't think Hurd is ready for that running style Lara have. Hurd is not fighting Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Hahaha no shame in that Andrade guy.

Where did I call Andrade an eastern euro bum? Reading comprehension isn't your strongest suit is it? Get Golovkin's nuts out of your face and read a little bit more carefully next time.

You should perhaps not make such silly statements then.

You said I support nothing but eurobums but last I checked this is a thread about Andrade and I was defending Andrade.

So either you're not being stupid on purpose to discredit my opinion or you're making assumptions based on myv avi although my signature conflicts that argument.

I think you're just butt hurt about my opinion on Indongo and that Crawford will easily beat him if they ever fought.

Comment

What makes you think it's the team and not the fighter? Just curious.

And what's the bold supposed to mean? Lol
            Lara talks a lot and people give little credit to what he says (I don't agree with the way he's ignored but, let's face it, people don't give him the respect he deserves). When people are coming to Lara's defense over a guy like Andrade, you know Andrade has no credibility because people rarely side with Lara anymore.

And, yea, I've seen comments from Andrade's team and they seem like have all sorts of convoluted excuses ready to go at any time. As far as the man himself, I really don't know yet.

Comment

The Charlos and Lara refuse to fight each other because they are friends and now Lara refuses to fight Andrade and has the audacity to complain about someone else asking for "too much money."

What a bunch of clowns.

Next week we'll have an article about one of these fools moaning about being "underappreciated".

Comment

^^^ watching lara be like

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Lara talks a lot and people give little credit to what he says (I don't agree with the way he's ignored but, let's face it, people don't give him the respect he deserves). When people are coming to Lara's defense over a guy like Andrade, you know Andrade has no credibility because people rarely side with Lara anymore.

And, yea, I've seen comments from Andrade's team and they seem like have all sorts of convoluted excuses ready to go at any time. As far as the man himself, I really don't know yet.
                  All fair points. I do find it funny when people go around saying someone like Lara is just talking and trying stay relevant. I don't get into it cause they will just say it I'm being bias cause he's my countryman.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    The Charlos and Lara refuse to fight each other because they are friends and now Lara refuses to fight Andrade and has the audacity to complain about someone else asking for "too much money."

What a bunch of clowns.

Next week we'll have an article about one of these fools moaning about being "underappreciated".
                    I don't like when people like you go around talking bull**** simply because they don't like a fighter.

http://www.boxingscene.com/lara-will...-fight--112727

But then again can't expect any better from someone who claimed Roy Jones had no sense of distance.

Comment

All fair points. I do find it funny when people go around saying someone like Lara is just talking and trying stay relevant. I don't get into it cause they will just say it I'm being bias cause he's my countryman.
                      After he fought Canelo, he was everyone's hero and the poor guy was robbed. As soon as he mentions interest in fighting Golovkin, "GTFO you running POS! Angulo doe!! Angulo!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X