Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter looking suspect as hell here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always thought Shawn acted like a dude that hadn't ever had *****, but I didn't consider the gay angle. He is hardcore into church stuff I've heard so maybe dude is downlow on some priest cuz thats how it seems to start sometimes.

Comment

Dude, Porter has a son. He is far from the closet that you are claiming of.

Comment

@ the looks they traded....
        I don't really care what his ***uality is but yea, that was funny and/or suspect, depending how you're looking at it.

Remember, he just got out of hot yoga so he's probably out of it (then again, the phrase "he just got out of hot yoga" is confirmation he's gay).

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Just stop it tribe. We know you like that Mandingo stick. Just keep it to yourself

Comment

actually the guy in your avi looks more su****ious than porter. i mean, look at that fag wearing eyeliner and shit

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Dude, Porter has a son. He is far from the closet that you are claiming of.
              Bruce Jenner had many sons....

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Bruce Jenner had many sons....
                Where is GGG's woman???????

Comment

even if he is gay why does that detract from what he does in the ring, thurman v porter was a proper war with two warriors. i couldnt give two ****s whether hes gay or not, and neither should you....

Comment

Porter could have had children before he knew he was gay. No big deal.

I think OP has a crush on him.

Comment

Who gives a smelly, slimy **** with giant chunks if he's gay?

This perception that a person's ***ual orientation has any bearing whatsoever on a person's capability or competence is absolute bull****. Orlando Cruz isn't an average boxer because he like getting custard straight from the shooter, he's an average boxer because he sucks.

Likewise, Kell Brook isn't world champion because of his poorly hidden ***ual preference, it's because he beat Shaun Porter.

Being gay didn't stop Yusuf Mack from beating down that troll in public.
                      Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 04-17-2017, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X