Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward To Critics: Kovalev Dropped Me, You See The Next 10 Rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
    don't worry even though there was no rematch clause for that fight, ggg will rematch him, maybe not right now. but he will fight him instead of saying he's going to retire.

suuuuure he will

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      What the fuck are you on about? The fight was only a month ago and Jacobs isn't even asking for an immediate rematch.

B .. b .. b . . Lara doe ... Cotto and Canelo at 154 doe .. Abel said doe .. etc .. etc ..

in 5 or 6 fights doe LMAO

coz..... Golovkin sooooo busy, doe

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Cuz people dont like Ward they are racist? This is what I mean people and the race card these days are a joke. Ward is not liked cuz he is boring and has lousy character not cuz he is half black. You clowns so quick to label people without proof, it is truly pathetic. Grow the **** up and shut up with that **** already people are tired of it.
        Lousy character??? Ward had a pretty poor upbringing. He was abandoned by his mother. He lost his father at a pretty young age. Came through all of that to become an Olympic champion, in a time when that just doesn't happen for American fighters. He married his childhood sweetheart. Is a committed family man. You've never heard of anything criminal that he's done. I'm sure he's far from perfect. But he appears to be very solid in the character department.

Comment

the next 10 rounds were all close rounds. what am I missing? People act like Ward dominated or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Lousy character??? Ward had a pretty poor upbringing. He was abandoned by his mother. He lost his father at a pretty young age. Came through all of that to become an Olympic champion, in a time when that just doesn't happen for American fighters. He married his childhood sweetheart. Is a committed family man. You've never heard of anything criminal that he's done. I'm sure he's far from perfect. But he appears to be very solid in the character department.
            When it comes to Boxing he is a diva and a whiner. Nothing against him as a man should have clarified that my apologies on that part.

Comment

According to Compubox, 6 rounds had a 1 punch difference.

Everyone I know blink their eyes from times to times, and so do I. Miss one punch here and there and your off for that round.

I gave round 3 to Ward because Kovalev could neither finish the job nor take the fight out of reach from Ward after the Knockdown.

Comment

Aboutfkntime is obsessed with Gay Gay Gay and should admit Lara beat ***nelo and owes a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                  I don't know who picks Kovalev's clothes but that sweater is something else. Reminds me of one I got at Christmas 1985. I agree with Andre: There's nothing scary about that man (when he's wearing that sweater).
                  Just a litle inside scoop, that sweater probably cost more then your families clothes and yo mamas clothes put all together, but then again you probably shop at wallmart :/ so what would you know about style, but on a more serious conversation. Andre needs to worry about that jab next fight Kovalev will be back more hungrier and more pissed, it will be pascal 2 !!! Guaranteed!
                  Last edited by MantisToboggan; 04-16-2017, 10:24 PM.

Comment

saw kovalev whipping your ass the rest of the way what's your point

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      in 5 or 6 fights doe LMAO

coz..... Golovkin sooooo busy, doe
                      Yeah, unlike Danny Jacobs, who needs 7 or 8 months to prepare for a big fight, same as his training buddy Andre Ward.

I hear cycling is a big part of training for Danny and Andre, you know, Lance Armstrong style. Jacobs needs to get a lot of miles under his belt before he's ready for GGG again.

Comment

Working...
                      X