Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson vs. Andrzej Fonfara Rematch on June 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twitter saying stevenson hasnt fought anyone on fonfaras level. yes he has.. he's fought fonfara before and other than a balance shot knockdown to stevenson. it was a virtually a shut out. no rematch needed kind of fight. the only good that can happen is fonfara wins and defends vs beterbiev

Comment

Having a tough time thinking of a more pointless rematch.

Comment

It's better than the Seanie Monaghan fight. Is Seanie undefeated, yes. Has Seanie really fought anyone of note, no. He hasn't improved his level of competition and he's not a young guy. I'd say he's a slightly above average regional fighter based upon what I've seen.

I don't put a lot of stock into the Smith loss for Fonfara. He had hurt Smith and was going in for the kayo and walked into a monster shot. Smith can throw heavy hands and Fonfara's chin isn't granite. I do think The Polish Prince is a better skilled fighter since he last faced Adonis.

I will watch the rematch, I favor Stevenson to win. Adonis can outbox him and has the power to get the stoppage. Can Fonfara put more pressure on Stevenson to get him in the later rounds? Has Stevenson lost anything with being barely active the past few years? Adonis was dropped in the first fight from fatigue and the pressure of Fonfara continuing to come at him after nearly getting stopped. Anyway, I will be watching.

Comment

Piece of **** Adonis Chickenson with his piece of **** has been opponent bull sh1 fights... eghhrrrrrrrr Wbc should strip him.

Comment

Piece of **** Adonis Chickenson with his piece of **** has been opponent bull **** fights... one opponent is worst then the other... eghhrrrrrrrr Wbc should strip him.

Comment

Nobodybcare about this joke of a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
                twitter saying stevenson hasnt fought anyone on fonfaras level. yes he has.. he's fought fonfara before and other than a balance shot knockdown to stevenson. it was a virtually a shut out. no rematch needed kind of fight. the only good that can happen is fonfara wins and defends vs beterbiev
                Twitter is a source of knowledge? Since when?
                Is Instagram an encyclopedia?

Come on man, you know better.

Comment

Most relevant fight for Stevenson since 2014 against... Fonfara ...

This will sell...

Comment

I am happy with that news, Fonfara is a known name. After he made the distance with the Champion a few years ago, he fought 5 respectable names. Win some, lose some, the polish prince is still polite enough to be invited for a little stay busy rematch with the man.

Monaghan on his side can't sell a 1000 tickets in his own backyard, (brand new arena on top of that) Maybe he should fight Joe Smith and build something over there.

Comment

This must be cause Chavez jr has a ppv so fonfara is a hot name again

Comment

Working...
                      X